Windows 10: Help would be appreciated

Discus and support Help would be appreciated in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SlayaFreya, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Help would be appreciated

I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really use help.

submitted by /u/SlayaFreya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SlayaFreya, Jun 15, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Help would be appreciated

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Help would be appreciated

1. Help would be appreciated - Similar Threads - Help appreciated

2. New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!: Hey! I just built my first PC about 4 months ago, with the help of a friend and cousin who have built multiple functioning riggs before. Everything seemed in order the first day, except for one of my AIO Fans RGB lights not turning on? But I was too excited to worry about...
  3. New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Crashing at least a couple times a week. NO fix. Would appreciate ANY HELP!: Hey! I just built my first PC about 4 months ago, with the help of a friend and cousin who have built multiple functioning riggs before. Everything seemed in order the first day, except for one of my AIO Fans RGB lights not turning on? But I was too excited to worry about...
  4. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

7. My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.: I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400. I do not know what triggers it, but my pc will randomly start crashing sometimes, with a DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDescription: The Dolby DAX API Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done...
  8. My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.

My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.: I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400. I do not know what triggers it, but my pc will randomly start crashing sometimes, with a DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDescription: The Dolby DAX API Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done...
  9. 2070 super help much appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2070 super help much appreciated: Hey everyone. So I just got a new 2070 super founders edition for an amazing price so couldn't pass it up as I was coming off using a GTX 1660 super. Also I'm running i5 9400f. My question is what would be the best controller panel settings for my games to be running high to...
  10. I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...

I'd really appreciate any help you could offer with installing a Windows 10 32-bit OS on my...: "Hi, I have a bit of a unique situation. I have an HP 280 G9 I3 with a 12th Gen processor, but I need to install a 32-bit Windows OS for a specific software that's not compatible with 64-bit versions.""I'd appreciate some assistance with configuring my HP 280 G9 I3. While it...