Windows 10: Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

Discus and support Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alberto Mattivi, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the codeI'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the code 0xc0000005. I tried installing everything again, antivirus, Scan via prompt. I really don't know what to do, steam works fine. I trust in you! Thank you !!

:)

Alberto Mattivi, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Geri M. Win User

Error code: 0x800711c7 Cant launch Skyrim game on xbox

Hi kabukimeat,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you cannot launch Skyrim game on Xbox. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you and help you back to gaming.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What Windows version are you using?
    2. Is this happening to other games?
    3. Are drivers, system up to date?
    4. When did the issue started?
    As per research, the error code says, Corrupt installation files: Any game’s installation files get corrupt when an update is not installed properly or when manipulating the mods. A quick refresh of the files solves the issue. Mods conflicting: Mods enhance the gameplay of the users but if they conflict, Skyrim will not launch at all.

You can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Solution 1: Restart Skyrim

• Press the Xbox button. You can find this on your controller.
    • Highlight the title. This will select the game.
    • Press Menu. This allows you to access the game system settings.
    • Select Quit. This will stop the game from running.
    • Start Skyrim. This will start the game. Try checking if the problem still occurs.
    Solution 2: Restart the Xbox.

We would also recommend checking on this link article and see if you can get some steps to resolve the issue: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Geri M., Feb 23, 2024
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

THAT'S IT!

JustinAmburgey, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

1. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005 - Similar Threads - Help Xbox Game

2. Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Xbox Game launch error 0xc0000005: I'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go and as my first game I downloaded Sea of thieves. After the update every time I start it shows me the codeI'm desperate I tried every guide and every command prompt. I purchased my legion go...
  3. Fix Xbox Error 0x8007042b when launching games

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox Error 0x8007042b when launching games: [IMG]Xbox games such as Destiny 2 carry a massive gamer following. However, recently there’s a minor mishap stopping them from enjoying it. This mishap occurs in the form of Error 0x8007042b when launching Xbox games. In this article, we are going to discuss this and find...
  4. Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application: Hello,Upon trying to launch a few specific applications 3, they close themself without something popping up. On Event Viewer I say an Error with the Errorcode: 0xc0000005This is only for a few specific applications, nearly all other programs work fine.Name der fehlerhaften...
  5. Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application: Hello,Upon trying to launch a few specific applications 3, they close themself without something popping up. On Event Viewer I say an Error with the Errorcode: 0xc0000005This is only for a few specific applications, nearly all other programs work fine.Name der fehlerhaften...
  6. Error 0x87e00013 when updating or launching Xbox games

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x87e00013 when updating or launching Xbox games: [IMG]If when you attempt to update or launch an Xbox Game Pass game on your Windows 11/10 gaming PC and you encounter the error code 0x87e00013, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully...
  7. Games crashing because of error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing because of error 0xc0000005: Hey Guys. Recently all of my games started crashing after some time or sometimes instantly. Forza Horizon 4 always crashed after loading in or a few seconds after starting to drive avg 150 FPS before Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020 either crashes on startup, when...
  8. when launching a game, I get error 0xc0000005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    when launching a game, I get error 0xc0000005: It is League of Legends. I tried to download the game again but with the same error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-launching-a-game-i-get-error-0xc0000005/d8d71c9e-4e52-481a-8867-952874757b7f
  9. Error: 0xc0000005, when launching League of Legends

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: 0xc0000005, when launching League of Legends: Hello, I have problem it was work before 12 hr and now keep give this error i try remove it and download it again but give same problem [ATTACH] ***Original title: Error 0xc0000005***...
  10. Games no longer launch. Error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games no longer launch. Error code 0xc0000005: Hello all. I have been struggling with this issue for almost a year, and at one point gave up gaming for a few months on this computer before tackling the issue again. At it's core, the issue is that 90% of games that I try to play crash before they launch. Games of this...