Windows 10: help??????

Discus and support help?????? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have windows 10 education and it unactivated itself a long time ago i dont know what to do as im not insanely good with computers and im still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dubshrop69, Sep 7, 2018.

1. help??????

i have windows 10 education and it unactivated itself a long time ago i dont know what to do as im not insanely good with computers and im still learning what can i do to change my version of windows??

:)

dubshrop69, Sep 7, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 7, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

help??????

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help?????? :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

help??????

1. help?????? - Similar Threads - help

2. Need Help Copying Files from HD to New Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help Copying Files from HD to New Computer: I need a little advice copying files from an old hard drive to my new computer. I’ve removed the hard drive from the old machine, connected the drive to my new machine using a WEme MST-003 USB converter. The converter works great for some files. Yet, there are other files...
  3. I can’t exit out of this please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t exit out of this please help: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-exit-out-of-this-please-help/6a562364-2f78-43b4-91dd-59c727e45789
  4. Windows 10 needs activation after upgrading several parts, and troubleshooting won't help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 needs activation after upgrading several parts, and troubleshooting won't help.: Windows 10 won't activate after upgrading to a new motherboard and CPU. Troubleshooting didn't help, and neither did the license key I ripped with the ShowKeyPlus from my previous installation before upgrading. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8 with the free update...
  5. DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!: I have recently built this new rig for gaming and I constantly get a directx error saying my gpu is removed. I have done every fix in every forum about this. Clean windows install, all windows updates installed, GPU drivers from manufacturer installed, mobo drivers installed...
  6. win10 bsod help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...
  7. audio . help me angle

audio . help me angle: [ATTACH][ATTACH] audio ded this is 7th (question i have wasted more than a week on this i dk some one might help this time updated to 1809 win started getting audio probelms i dont get a uninstall option on drivers audio wont work on start up but i you restart HP...
  8. Help me on windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me on windows 10 key: So I'm currently just using a windows 10 home without a key, but i want to get a windows 10 pro key and activate on windows 10 home, will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-on-windows-10-key/81a9977e-2f73-43c8-82f9-963d79dfc7d3"
  9. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE{AUDIO}{THIS COMUNITY IS VERY USELESS I CANT SOLVE MY PROBLEM...

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE{AUDIO}{THIS COMUNITY IS VERY USELESS I CANT SOLVE MY PROBLEM...: [ATTACH] someone pls help me and pls stick to it ive been replying to people on my question but they never respond . so yea so i had update problem which i solved with windows update assistant . after this update when ever i start my laptop when i play a audio file i...
  10. This problem isn't getting solved pls help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This problem isn't getting solved pls help.: I have been passing through problem since long. The Windows Defender got turned off automatically how I don't know. Literally my pc has started using much of the internet pls help and suggest the best option I can use. and if possible please also suggest the cause of...