Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how can i see the content of help? 118684 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Herm61, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

help

how can i see the content of help?

:)

Herm61, Sep 27, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 27, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. windows update help

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update help: I recently started a new job where window updates are not allowed because it screws up their vpn somehow. My updates were supposed to have been stopped but I just got a message saying one will be going through soon. I googled to see what to do and it led me to settings,...
  3. Windows asking for product key? Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asking for product key? Please help: Hi everyone, i have a cracked version of windows 10 pro. However, after messing around with a few things yesterday and uninstalling some programs, it is now asking for a product key to activate windows. I want to now go to a genuine copy. My question is if i purchase...
  4. Can't locate a question I sent to "help" 12-12-2018 4:22pm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't locate a question I sent to "help" 12-12-2018 4:22pm: I just want to know 1) how to set Artist folder in WMP 12 so all columns are uniform and I don't have to do every artist and each album or song individually. 2) why are there songs/artists listed on WMP 12 that are/are not listed under "Music" when using Windows Explorer? I...
  5. Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included: Hello everyone. I have a new pc but unfortunately it is plagued by frequent BSODs. Among the last error messages I have been seeing are: -Bad Pool Header -Mem Management at Shutdown -Page Fault In Non Paged Area -Kernel Security Check Error -DPC Watchdog Violation...
  6. Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Please: Hi for last few days i got this error ; error performing inpage operation and yes i did try to open cmd and clean my disk but i cant i try to restore windows but i cant all the time i have error only firefox working and few games i have no idea what to do i cant...
  7. Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Downloading and Instaling Windows 10 1809: Hello I have 1803 and I didn't get the 1809 in my updates stuff. The automatically download update setting turns itself off when attempting to turn on. I am attempting to download the upgrade from the web, and I was hoping to get help finding a download link that doesn't...
  8. System fail to boot please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System fail to boot please help: My system running with window 10 , latest version 1809 properly , but today early morning, system fail to boot, i tried every mathod - restore point , startup option, but nothing happened, in command prompt BOOT / FIXMBR >>>>>>>>>>>> [IMG] FIXBOOT >>>>>Access is denied...
  9. Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help: how to change my wallpaper in windows 10? I want to put my son's picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/63f8928c-ebfa-4863-a8f6-c0c9ceefc869
  10. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...