Windows 10: Help!!!

Discus and support Help!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got locked out of my PC, and I have not created a password reset disk! Everything including the reinstall option requires a password, and I don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dan4928, Apr 21, 2024.

1. dan4928 Win User

Help!!!

I got locked out of my PC, and I have not created a password reset disk! Everything including the reinstall option requires a password, and I don’t have Windows version 1803 or later! What do I do?

:)

dan4928, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Help!!!

1. Help!!! - Similar Threads - Help

2. HELP I renamed a folder Recovery and its disappeared!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I renamed a folder Recovery and its disappeared!: I was reorganising things in my folders and renamed one of them Recovery because it was files I recovered from my SD Card. Its gone! I tried termial but is recovery is denied. Help!...
  3. HELP I renamed a folder Recovery and its disappeared!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I renamed a folder Recovery and its disappeared!: I was reorganising things in my folders and renamed one of them Recovery because it was files I recovered from my SD Card. Its gone! I tried termial but is recovery is denied. Help!...
  4. Need Help Identifying Hard Freeze issue with WHEA DMP File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Identifying Hard Freeze issue with WHEA DMP File: My PC keeps hard freezing and I need help from someone who can understand these files. I'd like to know what is causing this issue as it's getting very frustrating. I have done a full hardware can in the BIOS and the Intel Diagnostic tool with no...
  5. Need Help Identifying Hard Freeze issue with WHEA DMP File

Need Help Identifying Hard Freeze issue with WHEA DMP File: My PC keeps hard freezing and I need help from someone who can understand these files. I'd like to know what is causing this issue as it's getting very frustrating. I have done a full hardware can in the BIOS and the Intel Diagnostic tool with no...
  6. Need Help Identifying Hard Freeze issue with WHEA DMP File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. update messenger app on facebook for laptop unable to send messages can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update messenger app on facebook for laptop unable to send messages can you help?: I am unable to send or answer messages on facebook on my laptop or iphone, what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-messenger-app-on-facebook-for-laptop-unable/879e6adf-a2b4-496d-af2b-2d30aa30ae89
  8. update messenger app on facebook for laptop unable to send messages can you help?

update messenger app on facebook for laptop unable to send messages can you help?: I am unable to send or answer messages on facebook on my laptop or iphone, what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-messenger-app-on-facebook-for-laptop-unable/879e6adf-a2b4-496d-af2b-2d30aa30ae89
  9. I have recovery key but i cant type anything Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recovery key but i cant type anything Help: First I forgot password. Then can’t answer one security question. I got to point of needing recovery code but i cant type anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-key-but-i-cant-type-anything-help/094c7014-b775-44fd-ac8e-80b3b97e1647
  10. I have recovery key but i cant type anything Help

I have recovery key but i cant type anything Help: First I forgot password. Then can’t answer one security question. I got to point of needing recovery code but i cant type anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recovery-key-but-i-cant-type-anything-help/094c7014-b775-44fd-ac8e-80b3b97e1647