Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoshGiard, Nov 27, 2018.

1. JoshGiard Win User

help

I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES

:)

JoshGiard, Nov 27, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 27, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Laptop help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop help!: So, I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, whenever I click the "Shut Down" option, the screen says "Shutting Down..." and then goes black, but the power light and all the other buttons are still on, won't turn off, please help!...
  3. Can't update to version 1903 - please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to version 1903 - please help: Having a super frustrating issue when trying to update to version 1903. When I try to update, it doesn't allow me to proceed as it says I need to uninstall Sandboxie from my PC. The thing is, I've never installed Sandboxie, so how am I supposed to uninstall it? I've...
  4. paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed: Message reads: User signed out You were signed out of Xbox Live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. The game will now be reloaded. However, it just endlessly cycles from this message to a screen that flashes so fast I cannot read it and back. I paid for the...
  5. please help me out with this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please help me out with this error: this thing pop's up when i try to install a red gear driver -create process failed Error code:0xc1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-out-with-this-error/3b2b0fa4-faf4-4c88-a9c2-38649dce5783
  6. Windows 10 safe mode with networking not taking my Microsoft password or pin please help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 safe mode with networking not taking my Microsoft password or pin please help: I know my password to my Microsoft account but it's not taking that or my pin when I start in safe mode with networking I don't want to make a new account. Please help....
  7. Help for install Microsoft Reader

Help for install Microsoft Reader: I have a problem for install Microsoft Reader. The response to my requirement is "We were not able to locate the Microsoft Windows CE Services Application Manager. Please make sure that you have Windows CE services installed and the try again." What I do?...
  8. windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 video editor, the split video option disappeared, please help: The little scissor button on the editor was my common tool in putting videos together, but now it's gone. I tried resetting the app but it's still not there. Please help, Thank you, Ian...
  9. Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get any help Word 2016 cannot remove delete or repairText Box: Hi Hope I haven't done the wrong thing by posting here? I cannot get help from any MS forum or other forum I have scanned other similar problems or same as and alike posts for two days and nothing works: cannot Remove Text Box from all my Docs and Cursor is stuck inside none...
  10. Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help

Avast antivirus won't let me unistall I need help: I am trying to download an update of windows 10, but I get an error message that avast antivirus is on my computer and it will not work with windows 10. I also have AVG antivirus. Avast is not showing in the control panel add and remove programs, but it is showing up under...