Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dan brennan help, Feb 12, 2019.

1. help

a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan.

:)

dan brennan help, Feb 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Help Decrypting EFS encrypted files without the backup certificate/private key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Decrypting EFS encrypted files without the backup certificate/private key: I had a windows 7 laptop in which I had stored all the photographs EFS encrypted, without really knowing how it helps or otherwise. I stored these important files in an external hard disk. Subsequently, the laptop stopped working and I have trashed it and bought a new laptop...
  3. How can I get rid of annoying Windows 10 Help icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid of annoying Windows 10 Help icon?: Hi all, to me, that blue icon in the right corner of File explorer is one of most annoying things in Windows 10. I cant stand it. I click it by error way too often, it bothers me to see the Windows Help page open up, not only once, but twice. Once when I click the icon (the...
  4. I need help with error code 1723

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with error code 1723: I am trying to update my Quicken Home & Business 2019 app. The update didn't work (received a Quicken Crash Report) so I tried to uninstall the program. Then I received an "Error 1723. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install...
  5. Bug fix help Wifi and explorer crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug fix help Wifi and explorer crash: Since I've started using WiFi on my tower (added a PCIE network card), I've come upon some annoying issues. Midway throughout a session (regardless of what i'm doing) my wifi will suddenly cut off, none of the windows menus will work and explorer crashes. I've tried...
  6. Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump: Recently, I am getting a lot of BSOD on my Windows 10 pro. I had no BSOD for more than 4+ years. And I didn't install any new software. However, I have no idea if windows update or any software auto update make any changes though. It usually happen when I reboot my...
  7. Can someone help with a code 9244,3 on a Canon Printer MB 2040.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help with a code 9244,3 on a Canon Printer MB 2040.: Hi! community is there someone who can help with code 9244,3 PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-with-a-code-92443-on-a-canon/4a765333-687f-44a2-a780-f12825762486
  8. Mystery Cruise help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mystery Cruise help: how do you solve the lightbulb mini game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mystery-cruise-help/90bcb2c4-df4d-4b08-8830-56150d088918"
  9. Code 10 error, tried everything, need help...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 10 error, tried everything, need help...: I was using a usb flash drive that used to work properly, until I connected it to MacOS, it worked for a little then suddenly stopped working, I re-connected it to my Windows 10 Bootcamp and it gave me the code "10" error in the device manager: "Error This device cannot...
  10. need help my name is randall piner (pinet) IT help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help my name is randall piner (pinet) IT help please: my home and internet is hacked no matter how many times i buy a new phone it gets run by scamers stealing my money and work 574 371 7677 adress is 2441W 250S lot132 warsaw IN 46580 HELP MICROSOFT PLEASE...