Windows 10: HELP

Discus and support HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Unable to connect Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at app.getresponse.com. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanGalante, Apr 15, 2019.

1. HELP

Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at app.getresponse.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
    THIS IS THE MESSAGE I KEEP GETTING FOR AN EMIAL NEWSLETTER THAT I HAVE BEEN READING FOR YEARS UNTIL I GOT THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LOADED COMPUTER. HOW DO I GET THIS TO OPEN LIKE IT DID WITH WINDOWS 7???

:)

SusanGalante, Apr 15, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

HELP

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

HELP

1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help: My PC was updated automatically for the version of Windows 10 and now my printer does not work. Please help My printer is an HP DeskJet 2624 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help/67fae699-5539-403e-873b-3d71b3dcb4fb
  3. Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!: Malwarebytes detects that my prefs.js is a virus. How is this possible? Should I be concerned? What do i do about this? 131327
  4. help fixing ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    help fixing ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALED: Still having this error. Have taken all steps to correct leaving only to contact ISP/NETWORK ADMIN. Please help with solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-errcertcommonnameinvaled/d5df4219-5b3a-40a6-a826-01650144424a"
  5. Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!: Malwarebytes detects that my prefs.js is a virus. How is this possible? Should I be concerned? What do i do about this? 131327
  6. Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help: I have a program called Keysticks that gives me all the support I need for my controller but im guessing the drivers that allows my controller to be detected is allowing the left stick to control my mouse by default. I hope theres a way to disable it from controlling my mouse...
  7. why cant I copy and paste a photo from facebook anymore???????????????? Need Help Now!

in Windows 10 Customization
    why cant I copy and paste a photo from facebook anymore???????????????? Need Help Now!: I used to be able to copy a picture from facebook and save in a word document. I can no longer save photos from fb! What the heck is going on??????????????? I need help NOW!...
  8. Requesting help to make files on my new computer readable. Right now the fonts are so...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Requesting help to make files on my new computer readable. Right now the fonts are so...: Purchased a new computer. When I open File Explorer, all of my files appear almost too small to read them. When I open a file folder, all of the files appear the same way. This situation applies to all of my software, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The font...
  9. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...
  10. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...