Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; EVOO EV-L2in1-116-1-SL 11.6″ Convertible Touchscreen Laptop Windows 10 forgot password how to factory reset it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by twistedhead420, Apr 26, 2019.

1. help

EVOO EV-L2in1-116-1-SL 11.6″ Convertible Touchscreen Laptop Windows 10 forgot password how to factory reset it

:)

twistedhead420, Apr 26, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 26, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. g drive access - need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    g drive access - need help: I have windows 10. when I plug in a thumb drive the computer says I don't have permission to access the device, You have been denied permission to access the folder. then it says to gain access use the security tab but there are no instructions on how to overcome this...
  3. Computer Freezes, ID code 10016 Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes, ID code 10016 Help please!: Hello to anyone reading this.... i will be providing a screenshot below on the issue from my event logs. Basically when playing a video game my computer will freeze up and it needs a hard reset because nothing will work. I have updated my video drivers and tried disabling...
  4. Recovery blue screen - help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery blue screen - help: I left my laptop for a few mimutes and came back to find a blue screen with Recovery, error 0xc000014c you'll need to use recovery tools. If you dont have any installation media (like a disc or USB), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufavturer. So what do I...
  5. DVI screen corruption - need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVI screen corruption - need help: I have a Gateway Desktop computer (upgraded to Win 10 from Win Vista). I have had DVI screen corruption problem. I tried to fix the problem, and the situation got worse and worse, to the point that I was thinking to reformat the hard disk and reinstall Win 10. If DVI...
  6. itunes: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file! HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file! HELP: After installing itunes from Windows App Store whenever I launch itunes I get the error (see the picture below): [ATTACH] Things I have tried: 1) I am logged in from Admin account (and there is not any other account) 2) I have tried to download itunes from filehippo but...
  7. Help with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD: Hello, I'd like to ask for support to fix BSOD which shows up constantly. I've tried many things in order to fix that: updated graphic drivers; removed anti-virus program and now using Windows Defender; in cmd used: chdsk, dism checkhealth and restorehealth commands....
  8. Windows 10 desktop computer: Need help on how to do it all over.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop computer: Need help on how to do it all over.: I have a Gateway desktop computer running Win 10 (upgraded from Win Vista). It got some problems, the more I tried to fix it the worse it gets. Now the computer doesn't even boot. Need help on how to redo everything. I did notice when the computer is just turned on,...
  9. Help Game requiring direct x 9 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Game requiring direct x 9 on windows 10: Hi I have downloaded a game from gog.com licenced etc. It installed fine but each time I try to open it then launch the game I get the following system error message "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_35.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this...
  10. Help with BSOD!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD!: Well, I thought then that my problem was resolved after complying with the suggestion here about uninstalling Kaspersky. Well, I didn’t have any BSOD event since then (17-18). Then, just early Friday, I had a BSOD upon startup of my PC, so that nothing was lost there. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop evoo ev-c-116-1 network detect help