Windows 10: Help!

Discus and support Help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello... so I own a Lenovo Y50-70 from 2015. I have a 60 hz display and i tried to overclock it and i reached 70hz. The problem is that I see some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adarkiss, Apr 27, 2019.

1. adarkiss Win User

Help!

Hello... so I own a Lenovo Y50-70 from 2015. I have a 60 hz display and i tried to overclock it and i reached 70hz. The problem is that I see some small colorless dots on the display. I tried to look for a solution and i found this : "navigate through the color file ( file.ICC). Please help me.

:)

adarkiss, Apr 27, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 27, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help! :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer, it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means. I've tried MemTest - said all was fine not sure how to test anything else tbh link to Dumps not added the...
  3. I would like some help with windows.old and other things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like some help with windows.old and other things: Hi my names jacob im new ish to the pc Field but my pc was freezing then shuting down or when ever i booted the pc it would go into a boot loop soi decided to do a reset and keep my personal files but when i went through everything in file explorer nothing had been deleted...
  4. solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?: Can't boot to pc, i changed my hwid last night, how do i reset them? Please help sorry for bad english my default hwid is in the notepad Edit I have reset my pc and remove my second hardisk which is has many viruses from my old computer and now come backs to normal...
  5. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help pls)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help pls): Hello, i have been getting the BSOD several times now and im not sure what the problem is. My drivers should be up to date. My ram is overclocked, i've tested it with memtest and i got no errors. Do you guys know what i can do? submitted by /u/SlowPC555 [link]...
  6. If Windows Update and/or Upgrade Assistant doesn't help you, try upgrading with Media...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If Windows Update and/or Upgrade Assistant doesn't help you, try upgrading with Media...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/davidse7en [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gs65hx/if_windows_update_andor_upgrade_assistant_doesnt/
  7. Help, first I have black screen of death with cursor after upgrading to windows 10 from 7,...

Help, first I have black screen of death with cursor after upgrading to windows 10 from 7,...: As you can see I have the above going on. Now I have googled and googled and read lots of stuff. I have created a USB drive. I should say this is my lap top which is a asus k450c series and is about 5 years old. I created the usb on my new lenovo computer. First of when I try...
  8. Lost my minecraft saves need help

Lost my minecraft saves need help: I had a bad pc problem and had no choice but to reset my computer but when i downloaded minecraft back on my pc all my saves where gone. I had a map with months worth of time spent on it and i really want it back. If you know what i can do please help me i tried the...
  9. I need help to fix error code 0x8024a105

I need help to fix error code 0x8024a105: I need help to fix error code 0x8024a105 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-fix-error-code-0x8024a105/ca2c34e2-68b3-4233-a4ff-e251b9ee72a1
  10. Hi can someone help me fix why my pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi can someone help me fix why my pc crashes: Hello, my name is Michael i've had my pc for roughly 18 months, during which time I had maybe two crashes the entire time, recently I upgraded my ram to 3200mhz corsair vengeance 16gb, immediately I started noticing my pc crashes like twice a day, the tv, mouse and keyboard...