Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to do something yugioh related (which is a card game) but i can't run the allcards.exe thing when i do this pops up this app can't run on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by death3000, Aug 11, 2016.

1. death3000 Win User

Help

I am trying to do something yugioh related (which is a card game) but i can't run the allcards.exe thing when i do this pops up this app can't run on your pc*Mad

:)

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  2. {#help#} Win User
    {#help#}, Aug 11, 2016
  3. {help} Win User
    {help}, Aug 11, 2016
  4. death3000 Win User

Help

btw i will NOT reset my computer again

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Hi death3000 and welcome to Tenforums!

Did you try compatibility troubleshooter (picture below)? Just right click start and type compatibility...
    Other possibility is to download update to all cards. Hope this is legal program...

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2016
  6. death3000 Win User
    yes and it didn't do crap

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  7. AndreTen Win User
    Could you provide a picture of message? What about updated version of all cards?

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2016
  8. death3000 Win User

Help

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  9. AndreTen Win User
    Would you please post a picture here? Virustotal says your site is clear, but ...

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2016
  10. death3000 Win User
    Help [​IMG]

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  11. AndreTen Win User
    Did you follow instructions to run this file? Or better, did that program run on previous version of Windows? There are version for all operating systems.

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2016
  12. death3000 Win User
    that is my problem this is windows 10 and that version was made before windows 8 even came out

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  13. AndreTen Win User

Help

And developer isn't supporting it anymore? If nothing else works (different options in compatibility) you can contact developer or Yugioh community. They are usually supportive *Smile

About compatibility: i find it more successful, if you make a shortcut to program and make your compatibility on that shortcut directly.

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2016
  14. death3000 Win User
    It is a single player game and it is also a fan made game

death3000, Aug 11, 2016
  15. AndreTen Win User
    Sorry then, wish I could do more. I did find some patches with google (don't know if they are for your version), but am afraid that this forum could have some rules about such programs. You'll have to dig that alone. Again, try some forums with that game fans ...

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.: I am trying to put MS Word on my husband's new computer. My Office package worked to share on his old Dell. My husbands new computer is needing MS word. Not anything else. He is a 93 year old writer who I thought to use Grammarly and it would attach to MS Word. I need to...
  3. I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.: I am trying to put MS Word on my husband's new computer. My Office package worked to share on his old Dell. My husbands new computer is needing MS word. Not anything else. He is a 93 year old writer who I thought to use Grammarly and it would attach to MS Word. I need to...
  4. I purchased MS Office 365 by Mistake...help please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  6. Stop code not less or equal - help?

Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  7. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  9. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  10. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...