Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I was gifted a game via microsoft store. I used the redeem code in the email and it sent me to the store page to purchase. I went back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MegMinifie, May 15, 2019 at 6:12 AM.

1. Help

Hello

I was gifted a game via microsoft store. I used the redeem code in the email and it sent me to the store page to purchase. I went back to the email and clicked the link again and it said the code had already been used. In the history of my account the game shows up with a different order number than the person who purchased it and it's in us$. There is no way I can see to install it on to my computer. Please help

Thanks Meg

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. jmcslob Win User

Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help :cool:

Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Windows Live Mail help, please.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail help, please.: I have a friend who migrated from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail some time ago and has since resisted advice to move to a new Program. (His OS is Windows 10 Home 64-bit, currently up to date). Until recently, all was well, but now many of his older emails either won't...
  3. help with repartioning "new" hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help with repartioning "new" hard drive: I inherited a 2T Seagate Skyyhawk hard drive which he removed from his surveillance system. I installed this in my old windows 10 computer , the HDD is recognized. Since this is an old computer , all the disks are MBR , however this new disk is GPT I have some questions: 1)...
  4. help with repartioning "new" hard drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help with repartioning "new" hard drive: I inherited a 2T Seagate Skyyhawk hard drive which he removed from his surveillance system. I installed this in my old windows 10 computer , the HDD is recognized. Since this is an old computer , all the disks are MBR , however this new disk is GPT I have some questions: 1)...
  5. Black screen when installing a new GPU -- please help!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen when installing a new GPU -- please help!: Hi all. I tried installing my new GPU today (GTX 1660 Ti), but when I boot up the PC I only get a black screen once I get past the motherboard boot-up screen. (Also, this particular screen seems to remain onscreen much longer than it did with my previous card. It was almost...
  6. some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

in Windows 10 Support
    some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that: i will post the part of the script have probleme with 132964
  7. reset laptob help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reset laptob help: how do i reset a previous owned laptop that i bought and not lose windows ten to where all the previous linked accounts are not linked or sign in any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-laptob-help/abc3ae6c-ed3c-4508-9b19-52804cb28bb9"
  8. Windows 10 CRASHES AFTER LOGIN. Need help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 CRASHES AFTER LOGIN. Need help.: Seemingly out of nowhere a couple days ago, my perfectly fine PC started to crash after I tried to log in. After extensively frustrating trial and error, here are the specifics. When I put my computer to sleep, it will crash. When I then restart it and log in, I'll be able to...
  9. Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please?: I can't login into my laptop anymore. It worked fine before, but all of a sudden its saying that my correct password isn't correct. Whenever I type it in, it says "This password isn't correct, please try again." Is there a way to reset it without signing in?...
  10. I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think new update cause problem to my laptop, please help! (Freeze, anoying sound and...: I just found out "Update for windows 10 for x64-based systems (KB4023057)" (version 2.58.0.0) was updated on my laptop when 18.5.2019, i think it make my laptop turn in to freeze screen, anoying sound, and black screen multiple times. And one of the advice i was read was...