Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some things are in french some others are in english. Can someone tell me the setting for this? It's not in my language settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danielius2007, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Help

Help ca57f759-1280-4672-8aba-35d5f2a13e31?upload=true.png Some things are in french some others are in english. Can someone tell me the setting for this? It's not in my language settings

:)

Danielius2007, Jun 9, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 9, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help: im trying to factor reset my acer aspire computer but every time i try it tells me an additional 4 g of space is needed. i want to delete every thing what can i do please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/9b251e4e-935a-48b1-9687-890334471c0b
  3. I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help to scan a pic and post to my pics in Windows 10, also where can I find my...: I need help to find my pics there not there! Also directions to scan a pic and put it on pictures, Window 10 and I'm lost!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-scan-a-pic-and-post-to-my-pics-in/aa07ec66-de54-48ff-ac6f-d7f3af88929a"
  4. PC comparison/help choosing the better option

in Windows 10 Support
    PC comparison/help choosing the better option: What’s good y’all, fairly new to the PC community & i just wanna know which one is better performance wise for gaming. $20 difference between the 2 which is why i’m indecisive between the 2 haha. Only games i really play is fortnite, minecraft & GTA a bit. Here’s the specs...
  5. Windows Home Buttons and Win + R not working- please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Home Buttons and Win + R not working- please help!: Hello, I have a new Acer Aspire 3 laptop running Windows 10. My Windows Home buttons (i.e. everything on the tool bar apart from Firefox and the Folders buttons) have completely stopped working. Win + R can bring up certain things, but I don't know most of the shortcuts I...
  6. Win 10 oob loop please help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 oob loop please help: Stuck on that oob loop can some one help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-oob-loop-please-help/32b8b2af-69cc-442f-8db2-b76471f460d2
  7. Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help! Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on startup.: Hello, Thank you for taking the time to help in these desperate times. I just reset my computer because it was the only step to fix my game. It was working perfectly fine for 3 days, but when I updated forza it wont get past the screen of Turn 10 Studios. My windows PC is...
  8. Help on Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help on Computer Shutting Down: Hello -I am looking for help on fixing unwanted shut down on my computer. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and which was kindly answered ( thank you ) . That has helped but the problem seems to have returned today. ( I couldn't return to thank those that replied as...
  9. cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant upload to site because it says fakepath help!!: I just got a brand new dell G3 I have no idea what version of ie it's running it used to be so easy to find tools and add to trusted sites button but now, no hope. please help...
  10. Mouse wheel scroll jumping, please help.. Windows 10 June, 18th 2019.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse wheel scroll jumping, please help.. Windows 10 June, 18th 2019.: Alright, I'm exhausted.. so much research, and no answer. someone please help if you can, NO this has nothing to do with my wheel sensitivity. I've changed it from 2 to 1 and still i'm experiencing my scrolling wheel going up and down as i'm trying to go down or up. it jumps...