Windows 10: help?

Discus and support help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Logged onto my computer and instantly saw I computer rebooted. No idea why everything, everyone and every IT class says to view the event viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 17, 2019.

1. help?

Logged onto my computer and instantly saw I computer rebooted.
    No idea why everything, everyone and every IT class says to view the event viewer because there is zero information as always. My computer restarts and nothing in event viewer says why. Don't understand how I can possibly use event viewer.

So then I open my D drive, i see my folders, clicked on one and said error, then all my folders went away, I am looking at a empty disc even though computer management shows it is there working.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 17, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

help?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help? :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

help?

1. help? - Similar Threads - help

2. locked out of computer - re-set of windows account does not help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of computer - re-set of windows account does not help: I have locked myself out of my computer (I sign in with option "microsoft acocunt password"). I have reset the password to my microsoft account and have no problems accessing it though a web browser on a different computer. However, this does not allow my to access my...
  3. Help me out of this failed restore mess

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me out of this failed restore mess: I was running Windows 10 Pro on a desktop Asus MB PC. Messing around with nodejs and npm installation I got everything messed up so I did a system restore. There was a restore point from day before this happened so I picked it. The process took hours and seemed to finish...
  4. Windows 10 update reset my entire system. Need help recovering

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update reset my entire system. Need help recovering: Hi All, This might come off as a rant, but please bear with me. My system started updating today without any warning, this updated lasted couple of hours. After the update I tried to login to the system and received a message on the lines of " unable to load user profile"....
  5. Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers: I just finished building my first PC (i3 9100f, gtx1650, Asus Prime b365m) and I can't seem to work out a sound bug I keep having. When in discord (and in doing a screen recording) there is an almost complete audio feedback loop of the sound playing through my headset, to...
  6. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help: I have a question that I want to use Pdanet to provide Internet from my cell phone to my PC, but I would like to know if it works with Windows 10 I have already asked the question before but there is no one who can answer me...
  7. help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help: how can i get photos off the clipboard windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/1195d09b-823b-45fc-a7d6-aa7570ccf724"
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Help: Probably about a year/ 2 years ago I had purchased Minecraft, and, in doing so, recieved the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code. I had activated the code. The game worked. Then about a year ago I needed to reset my PC. Just recently, I have been wanting to play Minecraft...
  9. MS store roblox app crashing after initialization! please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS store roblox app crashing after initialization! please help!: Roblox crashes after initialization have had this for months but now it won't lemme play at all. I'm a youtuber and i have an Asus G11. its getting annoying now....
  10. BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap: so I reinstalled BFV to start playing some and during a match I had a BSOD. came up and went away quickly and computer restarted.. this morning I had another one while in the middle of a match Critical_Structure_Courruption no error code rebooted the system played a...