Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried downloading a music software then around 5 minutes later i randomly had something called chronium on my desktop now my pc keeps crashing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingKyleTheKool, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Help

I tried downloading a music software then around 5 minutes later i randomly had something called chronium on my desktop now my pc keeps crashing and freeezing, is it a virus if ive not manually downloaded it and is it the problem ? Thankyou.

submitted by /u/KingKyleTheKool
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KingKyleTheKool, Dec 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please: Ok so i cant do anything that requires admin. A bit of a backstory so i had an admin account then i deleted that account. Now it wont let me do anything that requires admin. Its so annoying I need help please guys. Asuruxx#0715 if you want to screenshare with me on discord....
  3. [HELP] How can I replace cmd.exe, PowerShell, and WSL windows with Windows Terminal?

[HELP] How can I replace cmd.exe, PowerShell, and WSL windows with Windows Terminal?: As a Linux user, I love using Konsole. For work, I have to use Windows & sometimes I have to use the CLI, but I don't like PowerShell & CMD's interface, so I installed Windows Terminal, which I enjoy using. Any way for me to open cmd.exe with Win Terminal when I do Win+X?...
  4. [Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files.

[Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files.: I chose to fully clean the drive, in about 30 minutes it got to 64% then I got a message saying not all of my personal files could be removed. There’s still about 200 GB worth of old files on my PC. Did I do something wrong? How can I get it fully clean the drive? submitted...
  5. please help

please help: my caps key is fully working and is not stuck like in the keyboard way i am not sure what to do but anyway its like NOT LETTING ME USE CAPS LOCKS AND CHANGES WHEN IM IN SENTENCES OR WHAT NOT THIS IS ACTUALLY KIND OF IRONIC SINCE IT HAPPEND IN THE POST BUT ITS TRUE I TRIED...
  6. A call for help

A call for help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nih_l [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eapy2t/a_call_for_help/
  7. my disk 0 drivers lost after update please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my disk 0 drivers lost after update please help me: my disk o is unallocated try to initialize . I/O device error coming please help my I tried lot of way I don't need any data back need my drives back [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!: Hello. I have Lenovo C340 All-in-one with Win 10 build 1510. I can't upgrade more due to processor. Today I had only 2 GB on C. I couldn't open image in Photoshop. I moved files on SD Card and zipped them. The CPU was in heavy usage around 5 minutes. I wanted to...
  9. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  10. Error 0x80070003 Windows Update. Nothing helps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80070003 Windows Update. Nothing helps: Hi, I've been trying to install the December 10, 2019-KB4530684 (OS Builds 18362.535 and 18363.535) update for the last couple of days and it always returns the same error: 0x80070003. I've tried everything, including turning off my firewall and antivirus; entering the...