Windows 10: "Help"

Discus and support "Help" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop, running "Windows 10 pro" I'm not sure where to begin . . . Before, I tell you how it started. I deleted everything, I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 24, 2020.

1. "Help"

I have a Dell laptop, running "Windows 10 pro"

I'm not sure where to begin . . . Before, I tell you how it started. I deleted everything,

I could find on this laptop. Quick Access, Desktop everything!
    I was hoping, by doing that, I would be removing the problem. I restored it all.

USB Drives a great! I had everything backed up, so after removing everything,
    I could restore it all. I tried it a few times, but that did not fix the problem?
    My favorite browser is "Google Chrome". With the search bar and the mic on the
    search bar. Ask it anything. It even corrects grammar, crazy.

My problem, seems to only effect the Chrome browser, I think? It all started with
    a window popped-up. It said "Welcome to ad blocker". I have no idea, how I got it?
    I guess it installed? I suppose, it would not bother me? But, I need and live, by my
    Chrome browser. It will probably effect other programs, sooner or later?

Once, I got a reply from a previous post. "Click on the three dots, in Chrome".
    "More tools, etc." I even saw, "Ad Blocker". I deleted it. It said "Ad Blocker",
    deleted, wonderful. So, I re-installed Chrome, but the same thing happened, I give up

I looked for something, that even looks like it. C: x86, everywhere, but nothing?
    I have no restore points. When, I get past this, I will create one!

I will bet, some of my replies . . . Will suggest to wipe it. I know, I could go to,
    Settings/Update and security, and do a restore. I do have everything on my USB drive.
    That would be the end of the problem! But, after it's done . . . It goes thru steps,
    that may include sending me an email, to verify my identity. I have no way to check
    an email, when it's not even installed yet?

I'll wait to see what, the smarter than me . . . Experts have to say.

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Feb 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 24, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

"Help"

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool "Help" :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

"Help"

1. "Help" - Similar Threads - Help

2. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  8. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  9. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  10. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...