Windows 10: HELP!!!

Discus and support HELP!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot my laptop's password. Although I have used my phone to change the microsft password, I still cannot log in. Can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ConanMr, May 5, 2020.

1. ConanMr Win User

HELP!!!

I forgot my laptop's password. Although I have used my phone to change the microsft password, I still cannot log in. Can anyone help me?

:)

ConanMr, May 5, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 5, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 5, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

HELP!!!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP!!! :cool:

jmcslob, May 5, 2020
Thema:

HELP!!!

1. HELP!!! - Similar Threads - HELP

2. ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help: Hello, I really need help in this issue, someone linked my account ti an OctoSniff account with out asking me! I would not be able to handle getting banned, if it is ban-able for using is it? If you dont know what OctoSniff is it is a ip address puller and sniffs and spoofs...
  3. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help.: My pc started to get very slow, so i decided to do a factory reset. It gets stuck on 100% every time (it was stuck at 100% for 2 hours).Please help. submitted by /u/Frakyyyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtj7df/help/
  4. I need help with search engines in my laptop

I need help with search engines in my laptop: I have an ASUS laptop, it is a little old, but it does has Windows 10. The problem is that my info isn't getting saved in the search engines. For example, I log in my gmail account, I close the tab and I have to log in again, even if I put "remember info". I thought it was a...
  5. Unresponsive Icons Help ???

Unresponsive Icons Help ???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jn_josh30 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gti2jx/unresponsive_icons_help/
  6. Help with Windows 10 Background Sound playing on Desktop when typing

Help with Windows 10 Background Sound playing on Desktop when typing: Ok, so this just started like an hour ago, but I was playing Borderlands 2 and was trying to Alt-Tab out but it wasn't letting me. So then I started hitting Alt, Tab, and the Windows key a bunch (maybe even the Shift key as well) trying to minimize the game and must have hit...
  7. All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help?

All my keys have become shortcuts and I can't type anything. Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FaboAbow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtgm3z/all_my_keys_have_become_shortcuts_and_i_cant_type/
  8. My PC keeps turning of and back on instantly on a certain program HELP!! EDIT now happens...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC keeps turning of and back on instantly on a certain program HELP!! EDIT now happens...: My PC keeps turning on and back on instantly on a certain program, im just running the program normally and then my screen goes black and the it goes on the startup screen whith the hp logo it turns of so quick you cant here it turn off im worried some of my hardware is...
  9. Guys! I need help with my headset.

Guys! I need help with my headset.: So about 2 days ago I heard myself through my headset. Search on Google bla bla bla and found that I should go to: sound, record, my mic, listen and uncheck the box: listen to this device. Welp it was unchecked already. I stil hear myself. Please help! Also: if I turn off my...
  10. Help my proone 600 g1 isnt turning on

Help my proone 600 g1 isnt turning on: Its on a black screen and the fans get loud af submitted by /u/tonygamer121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gteolm/help_my_proone_600_g1_isnt_turning_on/