Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it normal to lose GB, I had 200GB and now I have 175GB, I didn’t delete anything submitted by /u/daddysuxkz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daddysuxkz, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Help

Is it normal to lose GB, I had 200GB and now I have 175GB, I didn’t delete anything

submitted by /u/daddysuxkz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/daddysuxkz, Aug 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 2, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Audio help windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio help windows: submitted by /u/miji6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7etm3/audio_help_windows/
  3. i have a new printer and i am trying to print, but don't have any cd to help set it up. can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have a new printer and i am trying to print, but don't have any cd to help set it up. can...: i have a new printer and i am trying to print, but don't have any cd to help set it up. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-printer-and-i-am-trying-to-print-but/c962d498-0753-4771-ac5b-41fb605ad6c1
  4. Pls help i tried everything

Pls help i tried everything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dyaler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i77iwh/pls_help_i_tried_everything/
  5. Noticing Irregularities with Windows 10s preinstalled on New Laptop - help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Noticing Irregularities with Windows 10s preinstalled on New Laptop - help please: 10 days ago I purchased a new laptop computer from Best Buy in with Windows 10s preinstalled. Since then, I have only used the device to perform initial set-up, to read news, and to use Microsoft Office apps. The couple times that I've used the device I've noticed the CPU...
  6. My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.: As my laptop was plugged in charging, I first turned it on and signed in and everything was normal until I got a pop-up screen saying that my Windows license was going to expire soon. After that, I shut it down and turned it on again and signed with my credentials and now the...
  7. KB4565503 causing me all sorts of confusion! Windows experts please help.

KB4565503 causing me all sorts of confusion! Windows experts please help.: [ATTACH] Hey all, thanks for taking the time to view this post, this is a real headscratcher. I installed the kb4565503 cumulative update about a week ago and I noticed a few days after installing that my notepad has gone from my PC. I re-added it to my PC through adding...
  8. Corrupted Textures on my pc plz help

Corrupted Textures on my pc plz help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuperFast145 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i72zbd/corrupted_textures_on_my_pc_plz_help/
  9. pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything

pls help! everytime i restart my pc am logged out of everything: so recently i made a windows update and a blue screen with choices showed up i just uncheced all the boxes and now everytime i start my pc am logged out of every app, game etc if anybody knows a solution please help submitted by /u/SnooPredictions4936 [link] [comments]...
  10. Need Help. My laptop is fully updated and this popup appears every 5 minutes. E:\ is...

Need Help. My laptop is fully updated and this popup appears every 5 minutes. E:\ is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jee_kay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i708bs/need_help_my_laptop_is_fully_updated_and_this/