Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I messed up the system system 32 folder and I exchanged some .dll files (I don't know exactly what they were) now what should I do to restore all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thecoolertechnerd, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Help

I messed up the system system 32 folder and I exchanged some .dll files (I don't know exactly what they were) now what should I do to restore all the old .dll files which came with the window? And if I reset an Activated windows account does it ask activation key again? Coz I don't have the key it was pre activated with the laptop

submitted by /u/thecoolertechnerd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thecoolertechnerd, Sep 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 26, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169
  3. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...: HI guys I hope you can help me. I am unable to write anything in the password box to log into One Drive.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-please-can-you-help-me-i-cant-write/e6398db5-532d-4320-88a7-5213be96a169
  4. Hi guys please can you help me? I can't write anything in the box to put my password into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  6. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  7. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  8. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  9. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15
  10. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15