Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my wasd and arrow keys got reverted how to solve submitted by /u/PateuOn144HZ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PateuOn144HZ, Oct 21, 2020.

1. help

/u/PateuOn144HZ, Oct 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Do you mind helping with my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do you mind helping with my BSOD: It happens when ever i start up stalker call of pripyat, any other game i do not have problems. It is an old game so maybe that has something to do with it. I was hope8ing to possibly learn from this. I don't know how to analyze these dump files so i used who crash. Here...
  3. I Need Help if Possible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need Help if Possible: I was trying to create a Minecraft texture pack when I used WinRar to extract a file containing over 14,000 files. The Problem I'm having is that I extracted those 14,000 files to my desktop and now my desktop is filled with shortcuts and windows won't really respond. I have...
  4. please help me my computer crashing

please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...
  5. Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes

Help, everytime I try to do anything with cmd, it kinda crashes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Destroyer0701 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3b5ub/help_everytime_i_try_to_do_anything_with_cmd_it/
  6. Boot Drive messed up? please help!

Boot Drive messed up? please help!: So, I was doing the Guru3D Display Driver Uninstaller, and I did all that, and it restarted and then it says “A disk read error occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart” and i don’t know what to do!!!! submitted by /u/FalconzBeast [link] [comments]...
  7. HELP Installing Windows 10 on NEW 1TB M.2 drive Asus ROG Maximus XI Gene Z390 UEFI or KDI...

HELP Installing Windows 10 on NEW 1TB M.2 drive Asus ROG Maximus XI Gene Z390 UEFI or KDI...: So i have a upgraded system from OCUK overclockers.co.uk. Only the Samsung Evo 850 250GB Windows 10 and 1TB Seagate came from the old PC. Everything else was new when they upgraded it for me. I have just taken out the old Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD drive and the Seagate 1TB...
  8. Help I’m stuck!

Help I’m stuck!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shamzino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39ogf/help_im_stuck/
  9. Help, no sound!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help, no sound!: I'm here after running out of ideas. I have no sound and have tried all the logical solutions I know of. My sound card is not even listed in "device manager". I have found in device manager/system devices, there is an error at "High Definition Audio Controller". I am running...
  10. Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎11/‎2020 12:13 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 50 Parameter 1: ffff8c059a3f1ff0 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: fffff8058fe81a90 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service...