Windows 10: Help!

Discus and support Help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1. Wi-Fi option in taskbar disappeared. 2. There's no Wi-FI option in Network and Internet settings in Quick Actions 3. The Network and Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ram_Miller, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Help!

1. Wi-Fi option in taskbar disappeared.

2. There's no Wi-FI option in Network and Internet settings in Quick Actions

3. The Network and Internet Settings cannot be accesssed. It suddenly closes down.

4. Windows Defender shows nothing

Help please?

Thank you <3

:)

Ram_Miller, Jan 22, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 22, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help! :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. Can anyone help with restoring files from a deleted user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help with restoring files from a deleted user?: My father had some issues with a corrupted user so he tried to delete the user, but when he deleted it he accidentally clicked to delete the files instead of keep them... Is there any way to restore the files? Or anything? My family is incredibly panicked over this, any help...
  3. Help with Windows Audio Drivers. Conexant vs High Def and this weird PS4 glitch?

Help with Windows Audio Drivers. Conexant vs High Def and this weird PS4 glitch?: Hey folks. I have an interesting situation and I've been trying to get it right but just can't seem how to fix it or if there is even a solution. PC: I have an older HP ENVY AIO Model HP 24N014. Great machine with a quad-core processor with built-in 4x4W SPeakers which...
  4. Windows update KB4601319 causing startup loop. HELP.

Windows update KB4601319 causing startup loop. HELP.: Ever since the update came out, the laptop refuses to restart and gets stuck on the windows sign, for 8-10 hours and then crashes, goes to diagnostics and boom, can't use my laptop at all. Initially, I just postponed the updates but now I don't have the option to do that....
  5. HELP - Microsoft Defender not working ever since i deleted McAfee AntiVirus after it expired.

HELP - Microsoft Defender not working ever since i deleted McAfee AntiVirus after it expired.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Master-Ambassador-64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxvhcm/help_microsoft_defender_not_working_ever_since_i/
  6. HELP! How can i recover my files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! How can i recover my files!: I tried other articles but they aren't helping. So I finally fixed my pc, it had bitLocker on it. Anyway, it seemed super slow so i decided to reset it while keeping my files. However it was stuck on 1% for about an hour so I forced my PC to shut down. Now it cannot boot into...
  7. Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!

Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!: Please reply submitted by /u/Nibbaeater [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxslas/any_tech_expert_online_please_please_comment_i_am/
  8. HELP How do I change my screen resolution if my screen looks like this?

HELP How do I change my screen resolution if my screen looks like this?: [ATTACH] I tried to restart it and it didn't change anything. Any ideas of how to fix this? submitted by /u/bashinott [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxpzph/help_how_do_i_change_my_screen_resolution_if_my/
  9. Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help: I have a laptop with an amd radeon hd 6320 graphics card and an amd e-450 apu processor and it's so slow and unbearable. I've made sure my drivers are up to date and I've killed almost all startup programs but i can't even play any video with even 420p quality and microsoft...
  10. Cortana is making my disk space 100% any help?

Cortana is making my disk space 100% any help?: it's making my disk space constantly 100% any ways to disable/fix this? submitted by /u/StephenPogxqcL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxose7/cortana_is_making_my_disk_space_100_any_help/