Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change cam like for example obs virtual camera to my a4tech cam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gableoro, Feb 23, 2021.

1. gableoro Win User

help

how do i change cam like for example obs virtual camera to my a4tech cam

:)

gableoro, Feb 23, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 23, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Word crash Need help Pls answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word crash Need help Pls answer: hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search...
  3. Help me please someone its with windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me please someone its with windows update: Hi everyone I have been facing an issue of windows update it looks like a headache. When i go to settings>update and security>windows update it goes something is wrong try to reopen settings again. So i tried enabling the service in services.msc. but it goes back to disables...
  4. MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help: The Driver isn't available anymore. : All I want to do is have my phone pop up as a removable device so I can transfer files. As simple as it is, I took it for granted and now I can't do anything. I have done everything from re-installing? the INF's, to downloading Media...
  5. Help removing 'Open With...' context menu item (Specifically, Firefox)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help removing 'Open With...' context menu item (Specifically, Firefox): After an attempt a few months ago, I jumped back to Firefox and then immediately remembered what prevented me from staying before. It is now showing in my context menu under 'Open With...' for PDFs. I use two programs to open PDFs, the secondary also starting with 'F,' so...
  6. Does anyone know why this has happened. I need help. What happened was, I turned it on, put...

Does anyone know why this has happened. I need help. What happened was, I turned it on, put...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Al_xve [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvka4e/does_anyone_know_why_this_has_happened_i_need/
  7. Repetitive Blue Screen Errors, need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repetitive Blue Screen Errors, need help.: Dear Community, I have been getting a lot of repetitive blue screen errors on my new pre-built PC. Wondering if someone can have a look at my minidump files to find the root of the problem. Here is the Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkqWux3DcnOCgmHbyDEv6uuCXz5h?e=5DKmr1...
  8. Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins!

Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/delayedcheese778 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvjfhs/need_help_asap_this_has_happened_during_an_update/
  9. Critical Structure Corruption error, fixed one need help with second

Critical Structure Corruption error, fixed one need help with second: I had a BSOD last week, it kept happening every few hours or more. It was always quick and the PC would reboot and be fine for a few more hours. That one said the error was a Ntfs.sys file which I did research and fixed. It ended up being a failed update. I was fine for a day...
  10. Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

in Browsers and Email
    Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help: Hello to everybody, Several sites are asking me to disable my add blocker while visiting them. Problem is that I can't find any bocker on my system (Win10 64 bits v. 20H2 19042.804). Where they are stored? I recenty started using Kaspersky Total Security as my AV. Can one of...