Windows 10: HELP

Discus and support HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a game developer and i have an external hard drive with all my projects, I plugged this hard drive into my laptop and it required formatting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ardabozdere, Apr 7, 2021.

1. HELP

Hi, I'm a game developer and i have an external hard drive with all my projects, I plugged this hard drive into my laptop and it required formatting, I don't want to loose the 100 or so projects I have made! My hard drive is: WD Elements 6TB no re-formatting required. Please help

:)

ardabozdere, Apr 7, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 7, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

HELP

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool HELP :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

HELP

1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

2. Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc: I am running Windows 10 in "Dark Mode" When go into something that displays in dark mode for example Windows Settings for a few seconds everything looks fine. But then the text begins to dim against the background and is almost unreadable. Why is this occurring and how...
  3. Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop

Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop: Lately, i happened to have a strange box hidden under my recycle bin icon. I happened to noticed it when i changed my destop background. I dont know what is it. But it got named as Main Window. I did make a clean install of my window but it still appear as the imaged i...
  4. HELP!!!!!! Error Code: 0x80070005 cannot install apps from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP!!!!!! Error Code: 0x80070005 cannot install apps from store: i was able to download apps but now i cant even install a theme it goes to acquiring a license then error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-error-code-0x80070005-cannot-install-apps/394306d2-30c6-41b2-9bc5-7ee1ae39c247
  5. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY help me find the driver that's causing it: Hi, I've been having random BSODs for the past few months. I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 and without installing anything else got this BSOD. I tried looking at the crash dump via WinDbg but can't seem to find the driver's name. It just points to some windows...
  6. Need help installing Universal Serial Bus controllers driver

Need help installing Universal Serial Bus controllers driver: Hi. A while ago after updating to Win10 from Win8, that is all of my USB ports stopped working. I got a little suspicious that I needed to update my drivers, and so i did exactly that. One week since everything has been updated, and none of my ports are working. I checked...
  7. My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP: so this past few weeks my PC kept on Crashing or BSOD on random occasion, usually when im Gaming and using Google Chrome. i started noticing this issue after a failed attempt to install Windows 10 new update the cumulative update of windows 10 20H2 Version. i tried to...
  8. Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining...: Hi there, So every time I use the photos app to import pics and videos, it bulks all my snapchat, screenshot, camera etc pics into one big album which is not sorted. I have been trying also to import another way by: Folders, right clicking on the device, selecting...
  9. help! I just returned to my laptop after a day away and I can hear it running but the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help! I just returned to my laptop after a day away and I can hear it running but the...: Seriously freaking out here- I left Ableton running as usual as I am recording an album, had a day off birthday and now the laptop screen is black, I can hear it running, have tried turning on/off, still nothing. Pressed the windows logo, nothing. What do I do? Is it...
  10. sfc scan now help

sfc scan now help: windows has found non reparable files. here is my code. is this a real code or a virus? how would i fix? 2021-04-19 19:06:33, Info CSI 00000153 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:39]'InputApp\Assets\BadgeLogo.scale-150.png' of...