Windows 10: help

Discus and support help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiMy pc plays 60fps on fine downloaded games roblox .ect but when i play a web game it goes to like 30-40 fps, please someone help me how to fps boost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CrackedEgg, Jun 3, 2021.

1. help

HiMy pc plays 60fps on fine downloaded games roblox .ect but when i play a web game it goes to like 30-40 fps, please someone help me how to fps boost web gamesThanks

:)

CrackedEgg, Jun 3, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 3, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Help reading my dmp and msinfo file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help reading my dmp and msinfo file: Here is my link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQoTKNcFclrQvj4Pph?e=qTiyo5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-reading-my-dmp-and-msinfo-file/371b495e-bd05-407d-9434-12c3cb785531
  3. video playback issues, can anyone help me ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    video playback issues, can anyone help me ?: Howdy people Specs: *ryzen5 3600 *24gb of RAM 2400mhz *1650 super *SSD and a 2 of HDDs Starting up with the latest Nvidia driver update my video playback only opens up and plays videos after a long period of time online and offline making me think this is a settings issue,...
  4. usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usbs no longer work out of the blue - help please: Hello I need help as usb ports no longer work - all help appreciated thanks LK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usbs-no-longer-work-out-of-the-blue-help-please/f7d5a344-1291-4a11-bdcb-e3896129c537
  5. help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    help: bit of a inappropriate question but i got sent a link and clicked on it and it took me to ph it said turn on Microsoft security so i did and then ot said something about ip i got scared and i factory reset my pc and now it wont work also I was on incognito...
  6. Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work: Every person has a right to be angry. Right now, I am very, very pissed off. Prior to this, I actually fixed my pc. After grueling hours of trial and error, I managed to get my pc to do a repair.Hours later, I post on Microsoft forums, because my display drivers are causing...
  7. Countless Virus Alerts on My Computer please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Countless Virus Alerts on My Computer please help: Hi, I've been receiving lots of Vrius Alerts on my Surface Laptop and they seem to just keep popping up even when I ignore them. It's been going on for the past 30 minutes. Should I download it? It seems to be coming from Google Chrome. Several others are also coming fomr...
  8. KB5003637 Windows 10, version 20H2 Failed to install on 6/1/2021 - 0x80070003 ??? HELP! ???

KB5003637 Windows 10, version 20H2 Failed to install on 6/1/2021 - 0x80070003 ??? HELP! ???: KB5003637 Windows 10, version 20H2 Failed to install on 6/1/2021 - 0x80070003??? HELP ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5003637-windows-10-version-20h2-failed-to/4993d6f7-3213-4f2c-91b7-5d97f389283e
  9. MSI Dragon center removal help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI Dragon center removal help: Good day, As I stated I have an MSI GF 65 9SEXR laptop and as their literature states free buff for your system. this program is the dragon center, which allows you to optimize your system for the task at hand. I'm not into or trust, free buff. I believe that this program is...
  10. My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please?

My Laptop insists on staying dead. Can't restore, can't reset. Can somebody help please?: Hi everyoneSo my ASUS laptop has stopped working ever since I did a system restore on the system. It wasn't the first time that I did a system restore on this PC so I had no hesitations about doing it again after I found my system to be sluggish.However, this time when I...