Windows 10: Help!

Discus and support Help! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Everytime when i open my Opera browser this site starts.It's not on the settings.I do'nt know where it is!Maybe someone know how i can remove... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Egrupov, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Egrupov Win User

Help!

Help! [​IMG]

Everytime when i open my Opera browser this site starts.It's not on the settings.I do'nt know where it is!Maybe someone know how i can remove that finally!Please!
    Excuse my bad english!
    Toits

:)

Egrupov, Sep 23, 2016
  2. {#help#} Win User
    {#help#}, Sep 23, 2016
  3. {help} Win User
    {help}, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Ethelwulf Win User

Help!

Ethelwulf, Sep 23, 2016
  5. Hi:

For the record, HijackThis has fallen out of favor over the past several years on the computer disinfection fora.
    There are other, more accurate, more useful diagnostic tools (such as FRST and zoek) that are more effective under modern OSs.
    In fact, I'm not even sure HijackThis fully supports Windows 10.

It might be better to follow the tutorial posted by @TairikuOkami or to wait for one of our local malware experts, such as @simrick or @Slartybart.

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 23, 2016
  6. Ethelwulf Win User
    Thanks for the update It has been awhile since last time i had a problem with my Browser

Thanks for the update i was just trying to get him to start looking for his problem

Ethelwulf, Sep 23, 2016
  7. simrick Win User

Help!

Hi.
    I heard you callin' MM! *Wink Agree with you on HJT - not really used/supported anymore.
    The instructions in the link posted by Tairiku will probably work, but I would change it up a bit, just to make sure it's completely gone.

Create a restore point
    RKILL
    TDSSKiller (select all options - it will reboot to scan properly)
    RKILL (again, because everything RKILL does is undone by a reboot)
    ADWCleaner (it will reboot to clean)
    RKILL (again)
    Malwarebytes Antimalware (run a custom scan, select the box to scan for rootkits, and check the box to scan your entire system drive)
    JRT
    TempFile Cleaner.
    Ccleaner - run on browsers and clean out temp + cache, then run on registry
    Reboot
    Create a new restore point, call it clean.
    Go into Ccleaner and delete all the other restore points.

All these tools are free/have free versions available.

Cheers.

simrick, Sep 23, 2016
  8. Egrupov Win User
    Thanks for help!
    I use ADWCleaner and this find 2 bad files.After remove them everything is OK!Once more thank you*Biggrin

Egrupov, Sep 23, 2016
  9. simrick Win User
    You're welcome, but if ADWCleaner is the only scan you ran, you can probably expect this to return. *Sad

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help!

1. Help! - Similar Threads - Help

2. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  3. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  4. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  5. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  6. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  10. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...