Windows 10: Helping a friend

Discus and support Helping a friend in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os? submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Soybouy, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Helping a friend

My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os?

submitted by /u/Soybouy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Soybouy, Sep 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Helping a friend

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Helping a friend

1. Helping a friend - Similar Threads - Helping friend

2. A friend purchased a license on Amazon and I have to redeem. Please help me with the steps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A friend purchased a license on Amazon and I have to redeem. Please help me with the steps...: A friend purchased a license on Amazon and I have to redeem. Please help me with the steps to follow.Hi,You have been sent an invitation to redeem a license for Microsoft 365 Family Word, Excel, PowerPoint Up to 6 people 3 Months Free, Plus 12-Month Subscription PC/Mac...
  3. A friend purchased a license on Amazon and I have to redeem. Please help me with the steps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A friend purchased a license on Amazon and I have to redeem. Please help me with the steps...: A friend purchased a license on Amazon and I have to redeem. Please help me with the steps to follow.Hi,You have been sent an invitation to redeem a license for Microsoft 365 Family Word, Excel, PowerPoint Up to 6 people 3 Months Free, Plus 12-Month Subscription PC/Mac...
  4. So I am trying to help a friend with his computer, however it is stuck in a boot loop and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I am trying to help a friend with his computer, however it is stuck in a boot loop and...: It is an older dell PC and it boots and says installing windows 64% and restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-am-trying-to-help-a-friend-with-his-computer/2be8b569-e9ad-4f2d-8527-f4f73a0dd783
  5. So I am trying to help a friend with his computer, however it is stuck in a boot loop and...

So I am trying to help a friend with his computer, however it is stuck in a boot loop and...: It is an older dell PC and it boots and says installing windows 64% and restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-am-trying-to-help-a-friend-with-his-computer/2be8b569-e9ad-4f2d-8527-f4f73a0dd783
  6. Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we...: Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we connect with us this erorr is "Teredo is unable to qualify"...
  7. Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we...

Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we...: Can anyone help me to solve this error? When i invite my friend in xbox game pass game we connect with us this erorr is "Teredo is unable to qualify"...
  8. Need help for a friend in a pickle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for a friend in a pickle: My friend wants to buy minecraft, he has a MacBook but will soon be getting a Windows PC. Can he buy the game once, and be able to download and play on his MacBook for now, and then download it again without paying on his PC?Basically, is it possible to purchase minecraft...
  9. Need help for a friend in a pickle

Need help for a friend in a pickle: My friend wants to buy minecraft, he has a MacBook but will soon be getting a Windows PC. Can he buy the game once, and be able to download and play on his MacBook for now, and then download it again without paying on his PC?Basically, is it possible to purchase minecraft...
  10. Default apps and HELP/SUPPORT not user friendly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default apps and HELP/SUPPORT not user friendly: How do I make Microsoft 365 as the default app for office documents? Whenever I double-click/open the office documents like .docx, the process always kept reverting back to old Microsoft Office apps. I'm so tired of Microsoft making their apps and help files so damned cryptic...