Windows 10: Helpme.net

Discus and support Helpme.net in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this site legit www.helpme.com? I had a phone call (680) 200-2098 from the site stating that I had $699.00 charged to my credit card for computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stephenamoah, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Helpme.net

Is this site legit www.helpme.com? I had a phone call (680) 200-2098 from the site stating that I had $699.00 charged to my credit card for computer support services. I disputed the claimed. The caller transfared me to another person who had asked me to give card information (bank card number) for them to refund the money into my account on a computer when allowing him to access my computer remotely.

:)

stephenamoah, Jun 29, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Helpme.net

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Helpme.net

1. Helpme.net - Similar Threads - Helpme net

2. How to Uninstall Previous Versions of .NET Core?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Uninstall Previous Versions of .NET Core?: I have installed the latest versions of .NET Core to fill in my free space of my hard drive, so I want to uninstall the previous versions of .NET Core. SDK, Windows Server, and so on. 1.x.x, 2.x.x, 3.x.x, and so on....
  3. Cannot install/update .net 3.5 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install/update .net 3.5 for Windows 10: I sure need some help. I am currently trying to activate .net 3.5 on a system that requires it for an accounting application, and the problem(s) I am running in to are the following: - When I try to install the feature through the application itself (e.g., I am prompted...
  4. windows 10 version 1903 .net framework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 version 1903 .net framework issue: Right after having installed 1903, when starting to index with Lookeen a parser error window appears every few seconds requiring .net Framework v4.0 to be installed. The very same error appears also when trying to start up the Copernic index service. Trying to install the...
  5. .Net 4.5, 4.6.2 etc failed after installing Windows update KB4507453

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net 4.5, 4.6.2 etc failed after installing Windows update KB4507453: After installing Windows update KB4507453, some of the existing programs like shareX, Jing, IAStorIcon.exe (the Intel Rapid Storage Tech) crashed during their startup. Error "program cannot be started correctly" was reported I had tried to uninstall and then install them....
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework exception after wake up or boot up

Microsoft .NET Framework exception after wake up or boot up: This started happening after I reinstalled GTAV on my pc. I had just uninstalled it to see if that fixes it, but it does not. Here is what it says: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box....
  7. .NET Framework Issues

.NET Framework Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first time posting here so I hope I provide sufficient information. I have been some issues launching applications. Specifically, there are two video games on Steam that do not launch at all. If I launch them directly, I receive an...
  8. Error 6118 and Net View problem - SOLVED At LAST

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 6118 and Net View problem - SOLVED At LAST: Whilst trying to solve the issue I was surprised to see so many posts about it on the Net. Many 'fixes' were mentioned, many failures too. There are lots of possible factors involved, however the solution to my problem involved no changing of P.C. settings. It is only...
  9. my Veo webcam isn't working in windows 10 please helpme?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Veo webcam isn't working in windows 10 please helpme?: my Veo webcam isn't working in windows 10 please helpme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-veo-webcam-isnt-working-in-windows-10-please/2b90fc5d-4c40-4b81-82ec-64ed1c1a68ed
  10. (W10-Errors) Performance / Crashing / Freezing / Boot-Loop [HelpMe]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    (W10-Errors) Performance / Crashing / Freezing / Boot-Loop [HelpMe]: Update: 01/11/2015 ~ Start Maintenance (Crash / Auto-Restart Bug) Just thought I'd update you all on something else that I should mention: When I go into 'Security & Maintenance.' I set the time for automatic Maintenance. But when I click 'Start Maintenance' - It won't...