Windows 10: helpme.net

Discus and support helpme.net in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My AOL Gold and Microsoft 10 suddenly changed in Sept. Computer would lock up changing from new mail to old mail. Microsoft tech shared problem solving... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by charleshicks2, Oct 21, 2020.

1. helpme.net

My AOL Gold and Microsoft 10 suddenly changed in Sept. Computer would lock up changing from new mail to old mail. Microsoft tech shared problem solving seminar from users, but I couldn't fix it. AOL Tech couldn't fix it either but had a suggestion to contact "helpme.net" which stared me to "GoAssist". I've been working with them in Arizona? for several hours . Still not corrected.

QUESTION: Is "helpme.net" and or "GoAssist" a legitimate company or am I scammed? If I'm scanned, what should I do?

Thanks,

Charlie

:)

charleshicks2, Oct 21, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 21, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 21, 2020
  4. helpme.net

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

helpme.net

1. helpme.net - Similar Threads - helpme net

2. How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  3. How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  4. Please helpme to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please helpme to fix it: Last night i close a laptop normally but today i open they show automatic repair and dell logo then screen is light black and nothing show please help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-helpme-to-fix-it/aa9dbe93-16b4-4101-b69b-3778102097c1
  5. Please helpme to fix it

Please helpme to fix it: Last night i close a laptop normally but today i open they show automatic repair and dell logo then screen is light black and nothing show please help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-helpme-to-fix-it/aa9dbe93-16b4-4101-b69b-3778102097c1
  6. roblox stuck at intializing device helpme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox stuck at intializing device helpme: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-stuck-at-intializing-device-helpme/7b0a54ea-a1fc-43f9-ac24-92685bb2069c
  7. roblox stuck at intializing device helpme

roblox stuck at intializing device helpme: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-stuck-at-intializing-device-helpme/7b0a54ea-a1fc-43f9-ac24-92685bb2069c
  8. please helpme i have a hcl me l 1024 and my webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please helpme i have a hcl me l 1024 and my webcam not working: please help me i have a hcl me l 1024 notebook pc and my laptop camera driver is mistakely permanently deleted by me and i find the web but it did not help me please help me please...
  9. my Veo webcam isn't working in windows 10 please helpme?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Veo webcam isn't working in windows 10 please helpme?: my Veo webcam isn't working in windows 10 please helpme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-veo-webcam-isnt-working-in-windows-10-please/2b90fc5d-4c40-4b81-82ec-64ed1c1a68ed
  10. (W10-Errors) Performance / Crashing / Freezing / Boot-Loop [HelpMe]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    (W10-Errors) Performance / Crashing / Freezing / Boot-Loop [HelpMe]: Update: 01/11/2015 ~ Start Maintenance (Crash / Auto-Restart Bug) Just thought I'd update you all on something else that I should mention: When I go into 'Security & Maintenance.' I set the time for automatic Maintenance. But when I click 'Start Maintenance' - It won't...