Windows 10: Helpp I can't click the task bar

Discus and support Helpp I can't click the task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't click the task bar buttons including the windows 10 button, wifi, notifications, or the battery. I may have deleted a file while trying to free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsEasl, Dec 19, 2020.

1. IsEasl Win User

Helpp I can't click the task bar

I can't click the task bar buttons including the windows 10 button, wifi, notifications, or the battery. I may have deleted a file while trying to free up space idk I got a usb today and was wondering if updating would help? Ive already tried troubleshooting and reseting explorer.exe but it doesn't help.

:)

IsEasl, Dec 19, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Helpp I can't click the task bar - Similar Threads - Helpp can't click

2. Task bar double click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar double click: How can I make task bar items respond to a double click. I know the intention is quick access but everything else is double click so that's what the brain does and the outcome is even slower access whilst closing the second opening of the chosen item!...
  3. Task bar double click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar double click: How can I make task bar items respond to a double click. I know the intention is quick access but everything else is double click so that's what the brain does and the outcome is even slower access whilst closing the second opening of the chosen item!...
  4. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  5. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  6. helpp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    helpp: i just got my windows, and how can i update it if i have no wifi ?! i connected to my wifi and it says no internet,secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/8c2743b6-a1c4-442e-bd59-fc57f18a19eb
  7. Can't right click in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  8. Happens when I click an app on the task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Happens when I click an app on the task bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TutePM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lumg85/happens_when_i_click_an_app_on_the_task_bar/
  9. helpp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    helpp: I'm trying to download some software but it says I don't have msvcp 140.ddl can anyone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpp/25e49f55-7197-421c-9beb-2ceffd940dec
  10. Can't play games HELPP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games HELPP!!!!: so ever since like 2 days ago my pc just wont play games i first noticed when i opened dota 2 and every time i get into a game and the drafting starts my game just stops responding entirely and a message on the top left would pop up saying to the app is not responding and...