Windows 10: Helpp

Discus and support Helpp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey when i try to use any option from recovery environment my computer shows a black screen ans nothing happens helppp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RafaBifanas, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Helpp

Hey when i try to use any option from recovery environment my computer shows a black screen ans nothing happens helppp

:)

RafaBifanas, Aug 26, 2019

2. helpp mee plisss,5200 problem

hii....someone can help meee plisss??? i has download a themes for my nokia but the theme comes only half on th dispaly screen but comes full in the menu screen ..........

actually wen i apply the theme only the wallpaper changes theme remains that original nokia theme....

plisss someone can helpp mee????help meee plisss???

thanks before

ravemaster---01, Aug 26, 2019
  3. MeghaXL Win User
    Nokia XL Tile Deleted

Do mean to say go to the Settings -> Apps and then press the Whatsapp icon?? I tried it.. but not working.. Kindly helpp..

MeghaXL, Aug 26, 2019
  4. 151995 Win User

Helpp

Nokia C6 security code

hey well some people tell me that i can fix it by software update (but it doesnt work without lock code) and other people tell me i can hit simultaneously keys on the keyboard that will format it

Please helpp if u know a way that can help me through these two suggestions and thanx Helpp :)

151995, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Helpp

1. Helpp - Similar Threads - Helpp

2. Operating system from helpp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system from helpp: Windows 11 is made by the devil himself, i got a brand new alienwarex16 laptop and it came preinstalled with windows 11 and it promped me when i first opened up the pc to either log in with a new email or input my own and so i put a new email as it was a new pc i was going to...
  3. Operating system from helpp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system from helpp: Windows 11 is made by the devil himself, i got a brand new alienwarex16 laptop and it came preinstalled with windows 11 and it promped me when i first opened up the pc to either log in with a new email or input my own and so i put a new email as it was a new pc i was going to...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP: Yesterday, i opened my pc and suddenly there is no realtek Audio device so i tried these fix :1. Uninstall the driver at device manager and install it back. Not working, still not doing anything. Then, i tried looking for HDA files, nope, only had drivers, DTS, installshield,...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP: Yesterday, i opened my pc and suddenly there is no realtek Audio device so i tried these fix :1. Uninstall the driver at device manager and install it back. Not working, still not doing anything. Then, i tried looking for HDA files, nope, only had drivers, DTS, installshield,...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  8. Helpp :'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Helpp :': How can i restore my windows, because each and every time i click on the restore section it freezes and settings automatically closes, and my mouse lags a lot i can confirm that i have deleted some apps and files related to the Microsoft software so i think that's a...
  9. Helpp :'

10. Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.

Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.: I want to ask why my PC always freezes and restarts automatically when opening a web browser, whether it's Google Chrome, Mozilla, Microsoft Edge. and this only happens when browsing, while when I play games or open other applications there are no problems. this makes me very...