Windows 10: Helppp meee pleaseee

Discus and support Helppp meee pleaseee in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Slow-Kaleidoscope725, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Helppp meee pleaseee

I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes then I turned it back on. It was at 64%. When it went to 65% it just turned off. I turned it back on. It was at 64% again but when it went to 65% it turned off again. Tried again 10 minutes later but same thing kept happening. I came to the conclusion that my computer is broken. Please reply with an idea to fix it. It is an Acer Aspire Laptop. There is no way to get out of the screen. It just says the reset will take a while and the percentage its at.

submitted by /u/Slow-Kaleidoscope725
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Slow-Kaleidoscope725, Feb 23, 2021

2. Helppp

I have recently bought an htc 8x few days ago and it suddenly turned off and won't turn back on even plugged into charger, not sure why, any ideas? It fell but it wasn't a hard one, does pressing the lock screen a lot effect it in any way? Helppp

HanenCadili, Feb 23, 2021
  3. can't upload picture/ photo!!!!!!!!!

pleaseee helppp! Frustrate enough! Try on 2 website to upload picture file. Both failed!!!! What's wrong with Windows Phone 8???

using lumia 920. Someone please help and answer my question. Has anybody find Same problem with me???

agus suherman, Feb 23, 2021
  4. ardi1 Win User

Helppp meee pleaseee

E66 problem !!!

Hey, i have this serious proble here.

i formated my phone using the * 3 green button phone and power button. Eventauly when it managed to turn on, it gives me a lock code! the default code is not working i-e 12345. I want it to work pleaseee helppp meeee! The lock code?!

ardi1, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Helppp meee pleaseee

1. Helppp meee pleaseee - Similar Threads - Helppp meee pleaseee

2. HELPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELPPP: Hey There I f anyone of you guys have windows 11 iso in your pc can you please upload it to mediafire and give me the linnk plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helppp/8a0c3619-8942-4325-b1c5-a57d3fdc00df
  3. HELPPP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELPPP: Hey There I f anyone of you guys have windows 11 iso in your pc can you please upload it to mediafire and give me the linnk plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helppp/8a0c3619-8942-4325-b1c5-a57d3fdc00df
  4. HELPPP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELPPP: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073D02: 9WZDNCRFHVQM-MICROSOFT.WINDOWSCOMMUNICATIONSAPPS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helppp/509ee33e-d769-40e1-860e-9ecb851ce54b
  5. Toolbar on my Taskbar is in Trouble, Helppp meee.. asap..!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar on my Taskbar is in Trouble, Helppp meee.. asap..!!!: Okay well, if you see nothing strange about this picture, look up at the "taskbar". I don't know what's going on, but the "toolbar" doesn't lean to the right of the taskbar as usual. It makes me feel like I want to keep lowering my eyebrows and squint at my eyes when I see my...
  6. HELPPP

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELPPP: windows 10 error 0x8007232B HOWW DO I FIX ITTTTTTT I CANT PERSONALIZE ANYTHING BECAUSE IT SAYS "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If...
  7. HELPPP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELPPP: This problem started recently but my Microsoft touchscreen laptop has been very glitchy. It will randomly not let me type letters like M or T and then it will zoom in using the magnifier. A notification pops up about an unknown app in control but when i try to scan to see...
  8. HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP MEEE!! HOW TO TURN ON THIS ?? Who is administrator? How to fix this?? PLEASEEE: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nabongshii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5x15t/help_meee_how_to_turn_on_this_who_is/
  9. Pleaseee Help !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pleaseee Help !: [ATTACH] 7 days a go i decide to install windows 10 , and when open Disk Management , i see this two partitions 50 MB and 504 MB ! It is normal ? Please help me ! Sorry for my bad english !...
  10. Helppp!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helppp!!!!: i bout an evoo ultra thin laptop computer from walmart. I have been having problems with it since i got it. The mouse pointer thing keeps dis appearing. I was getting it back this time it won't come back. I want my money back or a new computer. This was too expensive to be...