Windows 10: HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

Discus and support HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I am playing games especially, my PC is opening Calculator, New Tabs, typing strange things, activating Scroll Lock, Num Lock or Caps lock, going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulVargau, Dec 24, 2018.

1. HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

When I am playing games especially, my PC is opening Calculator, New Tabs, typing strange things, activating Scroll Lock, Num Lock or Caps lock, going to sleep etc.

The thing is: some people told me that this is because of my keyboard. I changed my keyboard and it is the same. Help me, guys!

:)

PaulVargau, Dec 24, 2018

2. pc act really strange without malware

thats not so simple. thats not the drivers for sure. thats not the problem here. the problem is that my pc act so strange without any malware or spyware. when i fix a problem one more problem coming and its happen again and again.

GiulianoBasso, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 24, 2018
  4. technicks Win User

HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

PC acting strange

I tried loading the bios default setup. Removed the battery. After that i did had to change the date and time.(cmos checksum bad or something). No change
    Then i set it up like it was before i moved the pc and no change. Set the hd to first boot device like always. Checked al the cables.
    Like i say, After the 5 min wait the pc does not act different then before.

technicks, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

1. HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE! - Similar Threads - HELPPP acting STRANGE

2. My pc all of sudden is acting strange.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc all of sudden is acting strange.: my pc screen would turn off and on, I can’t open windows start or use the search bar, and some options on windows are gone and non functional. As well trouble shooting not working and always gives me an error. I’ve hard reset my pc but the issues are still there. I have a...
  3. My pc all of sudden is acting strange.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc all of sudden is acting strange.: my pc screen would turn off and on, I can’t open windows start or use the search bar, and some options on windows are gone and non functional. As well trouble shooting not working and always gives me an error. I’ve hard reset my pc but the issues are still there. I have a...
  4. My pc all of sudden is acting strange.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My keyboard is acting strange

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is acting strange: An hour ago at random my keyboard started acting strangely. When I go to type anything by hitting a key random and odd letter paper behind it for example : 7byp 8u[n 9o]m 9o]m 9o]m. And this is done on its own...
  6. pc acting strange

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc acting strange: i downloaded and ran a bunch of files that were false positives, they were from a safe and credible source, but after running alot of them i noticed when trying to save copies of files i get How to Fix Oops! We Couldn’t Save That One though i never didi also got you dont...
  7. Pc acting Strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc acting Strange: (Before you read the rest of this just want to let you know that I dont have a Virus I use Malwarebytes scan and it came back completely clean )So the other day I updated windows to the newest version, since I have done that my pc has been acting so fucking strange, for...
  8. desktop acting strange

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop acting strange: It is as if the devil took my working desktop w/ w10, cntl/alt del wont bring up task master. web sites change font size if I try to scroll using mouse wheel. cortina wont input. the list goes on and on. And then if i wait long enough, (10 -20 minutes) things start working....
  9. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...
  10. My pc is acting strange after a crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is acting strange after a crash: As above my pc crashed over night and I woke up to find this no folder has names and are all grouped up like this and there is missing text in the side bar and when I left click the mouse and use any of the options be it view sort by group by anything [ATTACH]...