Windows 10: helpppppppp word will not open

Discus and support helpppppppp word will not open in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; helloooooooooo someone he My word doesn't respond I'm trying to open a document in Word and it says that it can not be opened, I have tried with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by charlesgain, Feb 26, 2019.

1. helpppppppp word will not open

helloooooooooo someone he

My word doesn't respond I'm trying to open a document in Word and it says that it can not be opened, I have tried with several documents and nothing happens

:)

charlesgain, Feb 26, 2019
  2. asus2016 Win User

Word opening files as Document1, Document2

This was the ticket. The .docx extension was associated with a word document template file type.

I used Nirsoft's File Types Manager software to correct this and now everything works fine.

That is, I open the document itself (not two copies or one copy), for reading or editing, if I:

• Double-click on the file which I usually do
    • Right-click on the file and pick "open with > Word"
    • Right-click on the file and pick "open"

Prior to your help and my fixing it, only the third option above worked.

Big thanks.

asus2016, Feb 26, 2019
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 26, 2019
  4. helpppppppp word will not open

microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

helpppppppp word will not open

1. helpppppppp word will not open - Similar Threads - helpppppppp word open

2. Word not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word not opening.: I have 365. I can not open word or PDF documents. I have uninstalled 365 and re-installed. I have removed all COMM add-ons. Other apps excel and powerpoint start fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-not-opening/a9381300-3bfa-4c7d-8f93-b2bb239d4fbd
  3. Word not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word not opening.: I have 365. I can not open word or PDF documents. I have uninstalled 365 and re-installed. I have removed all COMM add-ons. Other apps excel and powerpoint start fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-not-opening/a9381300-3bfa-4c7d-8f93-b2bb239d4fbd
  4. word document will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document will not open: I cannot open a word document and this is the following message I get. I have tried some strategies suggested online for this particular error message, but I'm hoping there are other helps. Thank you....
  5. word document will not open

word document will not open: I cannot open a word document and this is the following message I get. I have tried some strategies suggested online for this particular error message, but I'm hoping there are other helps. Thank you....
  6. Word file not opening

Word file not opening: I had some encrypted MS word files. I updated window 7 and after that my word file is not opening neither showing any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-file-not-opening/16dd1194-5032-40cd-a707-e2c5daece2ec
  7. can not open word

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not open word: i purchased a new word update and it always tells me to repair ,not sure what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-word/c530db48-09c9-4188-8776-4bec578ed2b2
  8. opening word documents

opening word documents: My laptop will not open current saved documents in word on desktop. A window opens and goes to reconfigure, then asks if I want to reboot. After reboot the same thing happens when I try to open a word document. This happens with all of word documents on desktop. However, word...
  9. opening a word doc

opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  10. Word opens by itself

Word opens by itself: Whenever I boot into Windows, Microsoft Word opens up 4 blank documents. I checked under the startup folder and task manager and Word is not there. I have not tried uninstalling Word but I am trying to figure out what is making Word open up these windows. Thank you in...