Windows 10: henok yene

Discus and support henok yene in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i open my hotspot with cmd it says that , your host netwok is not supported what is the the solution to use it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HenokYene, Feb 7, 2019.

1. HenokYene Win User

henok yene

when i open my hotspot with cmd it says that , your host netwok is not supported what is the the solution to use it?

:)

HenokYene, Feb 7, 2019
  2. JG2yang1 Win User

speech pack lumia 950

Hi,
    Henok Girma
    . Thank you for posting on the community. Do you mean you're unable to download speech pack on your phone? If so, did you encounter any error messages? Does it happen regardless of the connection that you are using? We look forward to your reply.

JG2yang1, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Unable to update Nokia Lumia 920 - 801882d1

Hi Henok Girma,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that you received an error code 801882d1 when trying to update your Nokia Lumia 920.

This error code indicates that there was an error installing the update. You could try downloading the update again, by going to Settings > Phone update > Check for updates. Please see the following article regarding update errors on Windows Phone 8:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2793339

Also, make sure you have enough free space on your phone for the update, your phone is charged and you have a good data connection.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P., Feb 7, 2019
  4. henok yene

Unable to update Nokia Lumia 920 - 801882d1

I am also getting same problem on my lumia 430. its show after 76% download.

I am really afraid to see this article where there is no solution till now!!!!!!!

Aktarul Pramanik, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

henok yene