Windows 10: Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s

Discus and support Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I hope someone can help me with these 1) constant 'configuring windows' 2) constantly draining battery 3) can barely load Google Chrome 4) black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sgtgtr111, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s

I hope someone can help me with these

1) constant 'configuring windows' 2) constantly draining battery 3) can barely load Google Chrome 4) black screen when I log in 5) loud fan sound and its very hot 6) EXTREMELY long loading times for almost anything

submitted by /u/sgtgtr111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sgtgtr111, Nov 13, 2019

2. Asus X553S screen won't turn on when the laptop Is on.

I was on the laptop when the screen froze and red and blue dots appeared so I switched the laptop off and when I switched it back on the screen would just stay blank. I have an Asus X553S laptop.

what should I do?

mantassimkus, Nov 13, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s

1. Here are a few problems with my Asus X553s - Similar Threads - Here are few

2. My Asus zenbook will not stay on for more than a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus zenbook will not stay on for more than a few seconds.: While doing the latest windows update, my zenbook crashed and now it powers down within seconds of trying to do anything. I can get to bios screen and the blue screen with the repair options, but it won't let me do anything without shutting down. Any thoughts?...
  3. My Asus zenbook will not stay on for more than a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Asus zenbook will not stay on for more than a few seconds.: While doing the latest windows update, my zenbook crashed and now it powers down within seconds of trying to do anything. I can get to bios screen and the blue screen with the repair options, but it won't let me do anything without shutting down. Any thoughts?...
  4. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here's my problem . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm used to be able, to change the picture on an icon.Like, for email. I would, click on properties. "Change Icon"Then I would see, the icon window. Select the one, I want. "Apply"My first, picture. Is the, icon file.My...
  5. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Here's my problem . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm used to be able, to change the picture on an icon.Like, for email. I would, click on properties. "Change Icon"Then I would see, the icon window. Select the one, I want. "Apply"My first, picture. Is the, icon file.My...
  6. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Couple problems here and there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Couple problems here and there: First of all, I keep getting this error notification that says "taskhostw.exe Success Unkown Hard Error," this all started a couple of days ago but it used to say "cftmon.exe Success Unknown Hard Error," but I got that to stop by disabling the program itself which I believe...
  8. Problem with opening apps on Asus x553s with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with opening apps on Asus x553s with Windows 10: My laptop won't open any game. They just load and then they stop without any error. I tried some small games like heroes 3 and homescapes from Microsoft store. submitted by /u/geizlodei [link] [comments]...
  9. having a few problems with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having a few problems with my pc: Getting a bunch of problems with my build I copy pasted this and edited some of the info to fit into this community I recently just built a pc and it's running into some problems... Specs are: i5-4570 gtx 750 ti 2 sticks of DDR3 4gb 1600mhz total 8gb 750 watt psu Msi...
  10. Asus X553S Combo Jack/Headset Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus X553S Combo Jack/Headset Question: Hello, I have just bought the above laptop and need to use a headset for talking to my colleagues. My headset has two separate standard microphone and headphone leads, but my laptop has only one socket. Whenever I plug either into the laptop, something called SmartAudio...