Windows 10: Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11

Discus and support Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 11 is real, a leaked ISO of the operating system is being circulated on the internet. Many have downloaded and installed the next version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Jun 20, 2021.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11

Windows 11 is real, a leaked ISO of the operating system is being circulated on the internet. Many have downloaded and installed the next version of Windows to see what is new.

Wallpapers are always hot in demand when a new operating system launches; this is the case for the leaked copy of Windows 11 and its wallpaper images.

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-build-info.jpg

Not everyone can install a virtual machine on their computer just for trying out the new OS. But if you want a little taste of it, we can help you get the Windows 11 wallpapers.

Let's have a quick breakdown of the folders. There are two wallpapers in the 4K folder, these are 1920 x 1080 pixels in size, i.e. 1080p Full HD and not UHD. The lighter version of the 2, is currently the default Windows 11 wallpaper.

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-windows-folder.jpg

Moving on to the Screen directory, it has 6 backdrops, and guess what? The pictures in this directory are 3840 x 2160 pixels, aka 4K UHD. There's some Microsoft logic for you.

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-screen-folder.jpg

The Wallpaper folder has 5 sets of images; Captured Motion, Flow, Glow, Sunrise and Windows.

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-glow-folder.jpg Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-sunrise-folder.jpg Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-flow-folder.jpg Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-captured-motion-folder.jpg
    The contents of the Windows directory are identical to the 4K folder, but the resolution of the former is 4K. Speaking of which, all images in the five sub-directories of the wallpaper folder are 3840 x 2400 pixels.

Unlike Windows 10, its successor has an extra folder called TouchKeyboard, and there are 8 images in it. I was expecting to find some keyboard themes, but these appear to be normal wallpapers. As a matter of fact, these are the only wallpapers in the OS, that are in the 2K resolution (2736 x 1539 pixels).

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 Windows-11-wallpapers-touchkeyboard-folder.jpg

Did you notice something unusual in the images? Or the lack of something? I'm talking about the Windows logo, which surprisingly is not featured in any of the Windows 11 wallpapers. Well, this is just a leaked version, so maybe Microsoft will unveil a new style when the new OS is officially unveiled.

Some of these wallpapers are really cool if you compare them to Windows 10's images. Microsoft has moved away from its nature themed backgrounds to more abstract ones like that Apple has in macOS. The Sunrise wallpapers are the only nature related pictures in the current version of the OS.

Download the Windows 11 wallpapers

The Windows 11 wallpapers are available in their full resolution on this Imgur album. You can view them, and download the ones you like. Right-click on the image's preview and open it in a new tab, and you'll get the full resolution picture.

For those of you who have installed Windows 11, you may have noticed that you can't customize any of the settings, such as setting a different wallpaper, without activating the operating system. Or can you? Here's a little tip, use Windows Explorer's context menu shortcut "Set as Desktop Background", and you can change the wallpaper to whatever you want.

You may have read my article about where to find the desktop backgrounds in Windows 10. Well, the Windows 11 wallpapers are located in the same folder, i.e., C:\Windows\Web. That's where I extracted the images from.

On a sidenote, Windows 11 seems to be surprisingly fluid in terms of performance. I wasn't expecting it to run as fast as it does in a virtual machine. The new centered taskbar and start menu are quite nice. Hopefully we will hear more about the operating system soon.

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Jun 20, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11

1. Here are all the wallpapers from Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Here are wallpapers

2. Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers?: Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers? It seems like they are all 1920x1080. Correct me if I am wrong but all the Windows 11 default wallpapers are in 1920x1080?...
  3. How to delete the windows 11 Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete the windows 11 Wallpaper: HI, every time I open my laptop, a different wallpaper pops up and I find this frustrating and would appreciate knowing how to delete this dynamic theme and furthermore I believe it takes up system resources.Thanks...
  4. Windows 11 Wallpaper Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Wallpaper Bug: Hello everyoneEverytime I turn on my pc or restart it I have a bug on my 2nd wallpaper 4k resolution, it doesnt display the entire picture and in order to fix it I have to change the resolution to other and then go back to my resolution, here is a pictureDo you know what can...
  5. Windows 11 Wallpaper Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Wallpaper Bug: Hello everyoneEverytime I turn on my pc or restart it I have a bug on my 2nd wallpaper 4k resolution, it doesnt display the entire picture and in order to fix it I have to change the resolution to other and then go back to my resolution, here is a pictureDo you know what can...
  6. How to get wallpapers for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get wallpapers for Windows 11: How can I get Windows 11 wallpapers for old Windows versions, I saw on this site techsarnews an article about these wallpapers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-wallpapers-for-windows-11/14a1aacb-0eff-403c-9dc8-f59e6189892f
  7. windows 11 is here ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is here ****: lollollol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-here/d3e2ec89-678d-449e-a40d-f752b8c45046
  8. Is Windows 11 Here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Windows 11 Here?: Did You Created Windows 10? I Dont Know Is Windows 11 Is Here Or Not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-here/2883e5e9-46a8-4c36-8bd5-c6c082cfd1ec
  9. Wallpaper from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper from Microsoft: When I start up the microsoft wallpaper is vaque. hoe can I make it sharp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-from-microsoft/8a5cd5f0-63e8-48cd-a4b1-c6aa74b2f619
  10. Hi All , Jaysayoo Here

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi All , Jaysayoo Here: Again, Hello All , I'm New Here & Just Wanted to Say Hi & Try And get To Know Everyone , Thanks For Any And All Help In Advance *Wink 143155

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 wallpaper