Windows 10: Here comes Windows 10

Discus and support Here comes Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Just a couple more days. . .*Smile 9063 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lee, Jul 26, 2015.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Here comes Windows 10

Here comes Windows 10 [​IMG]

Just a couple more days. . .*Smile

:)

2. sicoofye Win User

here here come here and help me..!!!

hi i am from jordan i have n73m and when i

install a sis file on it in the end of the install

the phone tell me (unable to install) and now i cant install

any sis file , i think that the problem from the phone

becuse i try anther phone with the same files and it work good with no problems.

and i try to set up app manager tomake software installation is set to all and online certificate check is off

and i tryied the hard reset mate but it does not work!!!

i tried to format the memory card but it doesn't work

i dont no what to do i think it's a big problem in the

phone.........

sicoofye, Jul 26, 2015
  3. here here come here and help me..!!!

If the sis file was written for an older phone like the N70, 6680 or 6600 then it won't work with the N73.

The N73 has a newer operating system that is not backwards compatible with older versions of the sysmbian OS.

Are you 100% sure that the file you are trying to install is compatible with the N73?

psychomania---01, Jul 26, 2015
  4. Here comes Windows 10

had me fooled there, thought it had come out early *Smile

paulsalter, Jul 26, 2015
  5. Omega Win User
    Wednesday will be like xmas! *Smile

Omega, Jul 26, 2015
  6. bagavan Win User
    Same *Smile

bagavan, Jul 26, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Yes.. in about:

Here comes Windows 10 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 26, 2015
  8. Here comes Windows 10

And then all of us that want to initialize the upgrade on our 7/8 licensed OS realized that all we get is a empty stocking....and the Insiders don't really get it on the 29th! :debbiedowner:

BlauUmlaut, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Here comes Windows 10

1. Here comes Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Here comes

2. Why does this come up when i press the "Type here to search" box at the bottom of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this come up when i press the "Type here to search" box at the bottom of my...: I realized that when I press the "Type here to search box", a new screen pops up. Its weird because I can't even search anything, so what's the point? This is a picture of what the screen looks like because I couldn't take a screenshot for some reason....
  3. Why does this come up when i press the "Type here to search" box at the bottom of my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this come up when i press the "Type here to search" box at the bottom of my...: I realized that when I press the "Type here to search box", a new screen pops up. Its weird because I can't even search anything, so what's the point? This is a picture of what the screen looks like because I couldn't take a screenshot for some reason....
  4. Why does this come up when i press the "Type here to search" box at the bottom of my...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. where will windows 12 beta be when it's here and can i have it when it comes out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where will windows 12 beta be when it's here and can i have it when it comes out?: where will windows 12 beta be when it's here and can i have it when it comes out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-will-windows-12-beta-be-when-its-here-and/3c50907f-33c1-4385-ad4f-89ef455aef85
  6. where will windows 12 beta be when it's here and can i have it when it comes out?

where will windows 12 beta be when it's here and can i have it when it comes out?: where will windows 12 beta be when it's here and can i have it when it comes out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-will-windows-12-beta-be-when-its-here-and/3c50907f-33c1-4385-ad4f-89ef455aef85
  7. Volume Mixer is coming to Windows 11's Quick Settings Panel, here's how to try it

in Windows 10 News
    Volume Mixer is coming to Windows 11's Quick Settings Panel, here's how to try it: Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25281 to the Dev Channel today. While the update brought some changes to how Spotlight works, it also has a hidden feature, the Volume Mixer. [ATTACH] Now, this isn't a new feature per se, it has existed in many versions of...
  8. How to fix this unallocated drive, I've tried everything so coming here is my last hope....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix this unallocated drive, I've tried everything so coming here is my last hope....: I know I need to convert from MBR to GPT but it doesn't allow me to do it.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-unallocated-drive-ive-tried/58d88ec4-9e4c-4889-97f1-82d18d43198b
  9. How to fix this unallocated drive, I've tried everything so coming here is my last hope....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this unallocated drive, I've tried everything so coming here is my last hope....: I know I need to convert from MBR to GPT but it doesn't allow me to do it.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-unallocated-drive-ive-tried/58d88ec4-9e4c-4889-97f1-82d18d43198b
  10. How to fix this unallocated drive, I've tried everything so coming here is my last hope....