Windows 10: Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

Discus and support Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried a lot but it is showing still the same. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RangerJackX, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

I tried a lot but it is showing still the same.

Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!! c7709c00-436b-44b8-8f05-596798848a6b?upload=true.png

:)

RangerJackX, Jul 6, 2019

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

windows defender

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to provide you troubleshooting step. So, I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to narrow down the issue.

• What issue you are facing with Windows Defender?
    • Are you willing to update Windows Defender?

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below to ask question on the forum. After referring to the article do get back to us with more information related to your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

1. Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!! - Similar Threads - Here I'm getting

2. windows defender issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender issue: how can I clear all items in windows defender protection history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-issue/79f2ac89-2f62-4575-82e4-8652afff4856
  3. I'm getting bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting bsod: This what happened. I increased the speed of my ram to 2833mhz without changing the voltage or anything (ddr4 with 3000mhz speed with xmp profile and 2133mhz on regular/default). It was working fine for 3 months but suddenly I started getting BSOD "memory management error"....
  4. Windows Defender issue!

Windows Defender issue!: Hello! Microsoft and friends, I am having a hard time activating my windows defender. It says I have another anti virus that makes my windows defender switched off but i don't have any other anti-virus installed, what shall i do?...
  5. Windows Defender Issue

Windows Defender Issue: Ever since I've had my new PC, I've been having a small, but consistent annoyance. At the same time, every night; Windows will suddenly minimize any full screen application to desktop that I may have open. I have noticed that it will not minimize Fullscreen(Windowed)...
  6. windows defender issues

windows defender issues: windows defender in my PC is not working. It's displaying this message. what do I do...? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-issues/5ed23fa7-3878-4ca8-bc6e-078642a9dfd4"
  7. No Issue's Here. 1809, 17763.55

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Issue's Here. 1809, 17763.55: Running Windows 10 Pro, 1809, build 17763.55. (Originally installed 1809 on Oct 2nd around 9:45pm, as far as I can tell it was build 17763.1). On a custom build, I built about 4 years ago. Not having any known issue's. Installed it also on an OriginPC laptop, and had...
  8. Ever since the upgrade I'm getting defender warnings about security issues....is there a fix?

Ever since the upgrade I'm getting defender warnings about security issues....is there a fix?: Seriously,,,,why is this always so hard with Microsoft?! * Moved from IE8/Win 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/ever-since-the-upgrade-im-getting-defender/4fed1cea-99d7-47dc-9d69-c4a377f92fde
  9. Windows Defender issue.

Windows Defender issue.: Hello i am having a Windows Defender issue, im am prompted by a "local group policy" denying it. ive dug down into my programs folder, attempted to open MSASCui.exe as an administrater to no avail. im currently in my regedit under hotkey-local-machine and completely lost....
  10. Getting crowded in here ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting crowded in here ?: Hi Folks I need a little assistance, I have just completed a new build. I have a storage problem I hope you can help me with ? I have down loaded a rather large game (BF1) onto my C: Drive which is a Samsung 250GB Evo PCI-E 3.0 SSD, I would really like to move this file...