Windows 10: Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

Discus and support Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried a lot but it is showing still the same. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RangerJackX, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

I tried a lot but it is showing still the same.

Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!! c7709c00-436b-44b8-8f05-596798848a6b?upload=true.png

:)

RangerJackX, Jul 6, 2019

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

windows defender

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to provide you troubleshooting step. So, I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to narrow down the issue.

• What issue you are facing with Windows Defender?
    • Are you willing to update Windows Defender?

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below to ask question on the forum. After referring to the article do get back to us with more information related to your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!!

1. Here I'm getting an issue in windows defender!!! - Similar Threads - Here I'm getting

2. Here is How to Permanently Disable Windows Defender

in Windows 10 News
    Here is How to Permanently Disable Windows Defender: Not everything in life is as simple as it seems. The same applies to disabling Windows Defender permanently. It requires modification of Windows 11 integral settings, which can become a challenge where one wrong move could lead to the malfunctioning of your PC. We will share...
  3. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  4. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  5. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I'm confused about windows license here

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm confused about windows license here: I have a question, is it legal to use non-activated windows? because I found different answers about this in a Microsoft thread like this I'm sorry if my English is bad, coz I'm not English...
  7. I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!: Hi I have got myself in a bit of a fix and I'm not sure where is best to get the help. I have a hard drive that i use to store and transport work files on between home and work. I am not the only person that uses the home laptop and i often leave it plugged in overnight and...
  8. I'm stuck here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx0ssm/im_stuck_here/
  9. So here's the mess I'm in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So here's the mess I'm in: So far I've been having a hellish experience with windows 10 and after a recent update some things have been happening. One thing I noticed was the sudden inability to access the action center along with the inability to access the sound setting in the task bar. Both of those...
  10. Ever since the upgrade I'm getting defender warnings about security issues....is there a fix?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ever since the upgrade I'm getting defender warnings about security issues....is there a fix?: Seriously,,,,why is this always so hard with Microsoft?! * Moved from IE8/Win 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/ever-since-the-upgrade-im-getting-defender/4fed1cea-99d7-47dc-9d69-c4a377f92fde