Windows 10: Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Discus and support Here is my Dump file per instructions, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK, let the 7th pass complete, then take a camera snap and stop testing. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by transmaster, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ARC
    Arc Win User

Here is my Dump file per instructions,

OK, let the 7th pass complete, then take a camera snap and stop testing.

2. The 7th pass is 44% complete will post a screen shot to the link you provided

transmaster, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Here is the screen shot of Memtest86 after 7 passes completed:

Attachment 85896

4. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Screen Shot posted to the thread you specified. Wow 25 hours 55 minutes.

5. Sorry hard to see what is going on posting from an iPhone.

transmaster, Jun 19, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    So the first (and the major) possibility is now cancelled.

At the next step, please disable XMP and let the RAM run at its base speed, which should be 1333 MHz.

If it still causes a BSOD with XMP disabled, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and DisableRun Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Here is my Dump file per instructions, [​IMG]
    Information Why Driver Verifier:
    It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
    It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

7. Arc My thanks, I was not aware that my the A-Data memory sticks where overclocked. Did a quick education on that little detail. turned off the XMP setting and went to manual, and manually set the DRAM at 1333 MHz which is plenty fast enough. I am not a fan of overclocking. I built this PC to be my last one. It is far more powerful then I actually need. I think back on my first computer a Sinclair ZX81 I assembled in 1982. ZX80 CPU 3.25 MHz clock speed, 1 KB internal memory and up to 64KB max with a cassette drive. We used them to point, and track great big telescopes on mountain tops.

Had a BSOD before I came here an APC Index Mismatch, Microsoft support mentioned Video drivers I checked and my Radeon graphics card had an update, dated 5 June, 2016. The auto notice of an update was not working.

8. ARC
    Arc Win User

If you get any more BSOD after disabling XMP, please enable driver verifier.

9. Will do, thanks for the help.

10. OK I have created a restore point and enabled the Driver Verifier. Is there anything I need to do, other then just using this machine until something happens.

Looking at that list there is a bunch of stuff in there I don't think needs to be there anymore. Logitech, and Trend Micro mostly.

I looked at this Driver Verifier early in my BSOD battles but it was unclear at the time how to use it. This forum has great tutorials.

transmaster, Jun 20, 2016
  11. Arc I thought your banner looked familiar, pulled out my copy of The Bhagawad Gita and found it. I have been fascinated by Hinduism for many decades.

12. ARC
    Arc Win User
    I am not fascinated by Hinduism or any other religion. I trust in only one religion, that is humanity. All the subsets of it make mankind different based on religion. Where there is a difference there starts an issue.
    To me, Gita is not a religious book but a great philosophy; I like that philosophy. It makes me think about many a things, but not about the god. Because he/she/they does/do not exist for me.

Let us see what Driver Verifier resulted. *Smile

13. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

OK I see a BSOD, I'll have the info on it's way shortly.

14. Here is the 2nd Dump file after running Driver Verifier. the BSOD happened just shortly before 0700 MDT.
    Attachment 86129

It is ironic that I am using my iPad to reference the instructions on this forum to DX a Windows 10 PC.

15. Here is another dump file for you
    Attachment 86154;

Thema:

1. Here is my Dump file per instructions, - Similar Threads - Here Dump file

2. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  3. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  4. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  5. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  6. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  7. BSOD error here I have the dump file

BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  8. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD driving me nuts. Here is my dump files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD driving me nuts. Here is my dump files.: I dropped my computer into power saving mode, and it has NOT givin me BSOD for about an hour now, so I hope its my PSU going bad, I can replace that easy. But ive been trying to figure this out now for two weeks. Please help! And thank you. System Information local...
  10. As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline: I looked it up, with no luck. It says that in order to make a folder/ file available offline I need to right click and hit "Make Folder Available Offline". Hell, so not. There is no such a "link" available when I right click. How the heck do I do this? I wish I can post...