Windows 10: Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Discus and support Here is my Dump file per instructions, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi transmaster, My apologies for bumping in, but I would like to let you know about your copy of Windows *Smile I have had a quick look at your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by transmaster, Jun 17, 2016.

1. axe0 New Member

Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Hi transmaster,

My apologies for bumping in, but I would like to let you know about your copy of Windows *Smile

I have had a quick look at your generic activation details, they look fine to me *Smile

If you want 100% certainty I would recommend to download the ShowKeyPlus tool and post a screenshot of ShowKeyPlus for verification in the same thread, you'll get a response from either of the activation experts *Smile

2. Thanks Axe0. My copy does seem to be OK. The only problem I had was the fact the disc was marked Windows 10 Pro, and the packaging was marked to same way but it turned out to be W10 Home. Not really a big deal as Amazon made it good but I did want to have some control over updates. Will do the ShowKeyPlus tool. I have to say this forum is a real treasure. Been into computers since the early 1970's it used to be fun rooting out problems such as this, well it isn't anymore. So I have avoided going into the dark secret places in OS's and I have badly fallen behind. The brethren here are helping me to catch up a little anyway.

transmaster, Jun 23, 2016
  3. looks good the product Key I have shows
    Win 10 RTM Professional OEM/DM
    which is strange only in that what was loaded was Win 10 home but it is the real deal so I am not going to complain.

Now I have the decide when to get un-apathetic and re-install it.

4. axe0 New Member

You better deal with the strange part about Windows 10 Home and the activation in the ShowKeyPlus thread *Wink

5. will do, that both screens minus my activation key?

6. axe0 New Member
    Only the screen with the installed key is important, if you want to mask a key just click on the key *Smile

7. Windows 10 clean installed, lord what a PIA. Thank God for the Cloud, 8 additional storage drives, and Double Driver. Blew overy thing off the boot drive and did the deed without anything lost. Seems to be working.

I had 2 BSOD after the install but I instantly knew what caused them a CDD.DLL error caused by Bionic software. This really saddens me this is the software used for distributive computing. Since my earliest days online, more then 25 years, I have run Seti@Home, The Einstein Project, and Galaxy.com computing projects. Now that I can do it I'll send the folks at Bionic a dump file to show them what happened hopefully they will come up with a patch.

There is a nifty utility I used which I got from Steve Gibson, of Spinrite fame, at his GRC site. Called Double Driver. What this little cutie does it scans your boot drive, or any drive you point it too, for drivers. when it is done you have a complete listing of all drivers both Microsoft and other drivers. It lists all of them and it has check boxes for each, all drivers not Microsoft drivers are checked . You then click a tab on the top and select where you want to store the selected drivers, they are then copied and put there. a Thumb drive is where I stored mine. When you finish loading Windows, you then open Double Driver at it's location and select the drivers you want to return, or all of them. One click and all of the installed drivers you selected are reinstalled on the boot drive. A fantastic time saver, http://www.GRC.com/doubledriver.zip

transmaster, Jun 26, 2016
  8. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

The clean install has seem to have fixed the problems I had. The 3 BSOD I have had since I knew exactly what caused them and that program was deleted. I have not had a BSOD since. I'll give it a couple more days before I declare it solved.

transmaster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Here is my Dump file per instructions, - Similar Threads - Here Dump file

2. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  3. Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several BSoD per day. Unable to create a dump file.: As the title says, I am experiencing repeated BSoD errors usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED which seem to occur at random. The only thing that is predictable is that it will happen within a couple of hours of normal use, although it will happily let me play games for hours. I...
  4. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  5. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  6. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  7. BSOD error here I have the dump file

BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  8. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD driving me nuts. Here is my dump files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD driving me nuts. Here is my dump files.: I dropped my computer into power saving mode, and it has NOT givin me BSOD for about an hour now, so I hope its my PSU going bad, I can replace that easy. But ive been trying to figure this out now for two weeks. Please help! And thank you. System Information local...
  10. As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    As per Google instruction I cannot make a folder/file available offline: I looked it up, with no luck. It says that in order to make a folder/ file available offline I need to right click and hit "Make Folder Available Offline". Hell, so not. There is no such a "link" available when I right click. How the heck do I do this? I wish I can post...