Windows 10: here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls.

Discus and support here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArecD4dOfUHP5RRzFDQyua4rIERj... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 屿秦万, Oct 30, 2018.

1. 屿秦万 Win User

here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArecD4dOfUHP5RRzFDQyua4rIERj

:)

屿秦万, Oct 30, 2018
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. Arun B J Win User
    PC crashes after instalation W10 - need help, pls.

Hi,

Thank for your reply

I noticed that it is a duplicate case of the same issue, so I suggest you to follow the link below and post the query.

PC crashes after instalation W10 - need help, pls.

Thank you

Arun B J, Oct 30, 2018
  4. here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls.

BSOD - crash dump - NETIO.sys * PLS HELP

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your query and we will be happy to help you.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” key from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” key from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

You may also refer the following article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls.

1. here is my dump files, and my pc crashs, i need some help pls. - Similar Threads - here dump files

2. warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 4/25/2023 1:08:04 PM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Dave Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. Event Xml:...
  3. warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 4/25/2023 1:08:04 PM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Dave Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. Event Xml:...
  4. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  5. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  6. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need some help pls.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help pls.: Hi, i would like to ask something here. Bought M.2 SSD (970 EVO PLUS 1TB) and i would like to make a fresh install. What W10 build should i get? The most stable and recommended right now. I tried with 1909 in my new install but got several problems idk why. I have right now...
  8. Need some help here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help here: So im noticing some issues with performance in games and im really wondering if any of you can help me. So recently I updated windows 10 to whatever build its at now (I dont know what version but it was a recent uodate) and ever since then I've been having these weird issues...
  9. I need some help with my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need some help with my PC.: My PC has had this problem for little over a year. But it started out as a small amount, and not that noticeable. But recently my monitor has been going black, and flashing. Sometimes it completely turns off, and says something about the Resolution, and the Refresh Rate....
  10. Help needed debugging crash dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed debugging crash dump file: I've been experiencing some random BSOD and freezes and managed to create crash dump files using driver verifier. Unfortunately I cannot read what driver is causing the BSOD's / freezes. Can someone please help me? Please ignore debug--PC-xxxx.zip The correct file...