Windows 10: Here's A Good One

Discus and support Here's A Good One in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When my window starts up, I always (most of the time) go to the start button to look at something. But I've noticed lately that because I"m using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by timlab55, Dec 31, 2020.

1. timlab55 Win User

Here's A Good One

When my window starts up, I always (most of the time) go to the start button to look at something. But I've noticed lately that because I"m using Classic Start, that the button doesn't change to the button I want. So how can I tell Windows that on boot up, I want this button to come up first?
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just Re-installed the program.

:)

timlab55, Dec 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Here's A Good One :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Here's A Good One

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Here's A Good One

1. Here's A Good One - Similar Threads - Here's

2. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  3. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  4. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete a thread here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  6. How do I delete a thread here?

How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  7. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  8. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  9. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

10. what did I do wrong here?

what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...