Windows 10: Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss

Discus and support Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] System crack and my computer got blue screen, when I contact online support, they tell me if I want an online engineer to fix my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by e_shaun, Jan 8, 2019.

1. e_shaun Win User

Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss

Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss 2e2e8288-194f-4870-93b0-f8c23a1cef5e?upload=true.png Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss a30c13d8-bd3b-43be-94ba-b65c7ae69a6a?upload=true.png
    System crack and my computer got blue screen, when I contact online support, they tell me if I want an online engineer to fix my problem, I have to pay for it. Excuse me????? Am I buying a trash system when it cracks and I have to pay to fix it?/

As far as I know, engineers in the community are not hired by Microsoft, they are enthusiast of programming, I am glad if they can solve my problem, but I have to wait for them to reply, I am done with all those blue screens, that's why I need an online engineer to help with my problem, and now, I have to say, F..king trash system, F..k you Microsoft.

:)

e_shaun, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss

1. Here's a joke when I get blue screen problemssssssss - Similar Threads - Here's joke blue

2. I get blue screens when i play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get blue screens when i play games: So i have a gaming computer and i seem to have this issue a lot but recently its been bad where i cant run any type of game for more then 30min or a i get a bluescreen. Ive tried to uninstall updates, ive tried to get the lastest updates etc. Everytime ive gotten a bluescreen...
  3. I get blue screens when i play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get blue screens when i play games: So i have a gaming computer and i seem to have this issue a lot but recently its been bad where i cant run any type of game for more then 30min or a i get a bluescreen. Ive tried to uninstall updates, ive tried to get the lastest updates etc. Everytime ive gotten a bluescreen...
  4. I get blue screens when i play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is this a joke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a joke: In the last week, my microsoft account has been hacked and the primary email aswell as the recovery email were both changed to a chinese email address and the password was reset. After using the account recovery form I was able to reset the password to my account and I am now...
  6. Is this a joke

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a joke: In the last week, my microsoft account has been hacked and the primary email aswell as the recovery email were both changed to a chinese email address and the password was reset. After using the account recovery form I was able to reset the password to my account and I am now...
  7. i get blue screen when watching youtube

i get blue screen when watching youtube: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060221-13406-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available WARNING: Whitespace at start of...
  8. getting blue screens when watching youtube

getting blue screens when watching youtube: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060221-13406-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available WARNING: Whitespace at start of...
  9. PC gets blue screen when booting

PC gets blue screen when booting: I tried starting my PC in the Safe Mode and then performed a Clean Boot. I tried a lot of troubleshooting steps without any help.I know that I can reset PC. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you....
  10. I keep getting this error when I blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting this error when I blue screen: rtsuvc.sys Realtek Semiconductor Corp. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-error-when-i-blue-screen/ed7d8ad5-12a7-4e29-9ce7-def887c5ac3b