Windows 10: Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016

Discus and support Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft has had a good 2015. The company introduced a new laptop, the Surface Book, launched a new version of Windows, updated a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016

Read more: Microsoft in 2016 - Business Insider

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 26, 2015
  2. st_bus Win User

No new windows phone?

NO, it is not true and NO you should not be concerned, Microsoft is commited to Windows 10 Mobile.

It is true that Microsoft will not release a new Phone in 2016. It is expected that microsoft is going to announce/release a high-end Phone around Spring 2017.

Gr,

S.

st_bus, Dec 26, 2015
  3. How to update Samsung GT-I8350 windows Phone 7.8 ?

When can we expect....???? the announcement date...

RajKumar2008, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Trust_No1 Win User

Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016

And folks, this little baby will gets 41 miles per gallon and comes with real synthetic leather seats, in a variety of colors

- More Apple-like retail stores.

I got a tickle out of that one. MS the ultimate replicator.

Trust_No1, Dec 26, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Oh. . .and no else does that. . .Really. . .*really

6. MAXIQ Win User
    hmmmmmm.........

Reminds me with "They had a big family with a lot of kids, and lived happily ever after" *Smile

MAXIQ, Dec 27, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    I was kinda hoping for 90% off on all MS thingies !!!

CountMike, Dec 27, 2015
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

did you ever watch Stargate SG1 or Stargate Atlantis (IMO the Stargate series were infinitely better than the wretched Star wars --I hated the original and I don't think the new one is any better -- the older Stargate I suppose is too intelligent to be shown on modern day TV) -- the Replicators were the ultimate destroying machines !!! bware of those types of things being let out into the wild.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 27, 2015
  9. Leopard Win User
    MS has a death star too.

Leopard, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Here's everything we expect Microsoft to announce in 2016 - Similar Threads - Here's everything expect

2. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  3. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  4. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this the kind of service we expect from the Microsoft?????: What is this... the OS itself is using the computer rather than me even offline. what the hell is that?! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-the-kind-of-service-we-expect-from-the/b1cb49f3-b7a5-42c8-8b07-346878aad291
  6. Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect: Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints. Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year. Microsoft's...
  7. Microsoft Announces Build 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Build 2016: The Moscone Center San Francisco, CA March 30 – April 1 Source: Microsoft Build Developer Conference | March 30 – April 1, 2016 32596
  8. Microsoft expected to announce Windows 9 on September 30

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expected to announce Windows 9 on September 30: Details of Microsoft's next major Windows version, codenamed Threshold, have been steadily emerging over the last few weeks - and, as our regular readers will know, many of the biggest and most interesting details have been exclusively revealed by us here on Neowin. But one...
  9. Announcing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 general availability: Today, we are announcing the general availability of BizTalk Server 2016. With this release, customers would benefit from new hybrid application integration capabilities that help them seamlessly connect on-premises and cloud-based applications. This release highlights...
  10. The new Office 2016 is here

in Windows 10 News
    The new Office 2016 is here: It’s here! Today is the worldwide release of Office 2016 for Windows. This marks a milestone in delivering new value for Office 365 subscribers with a focus on collaboration, apps that work for you, a perfect pairing with Windows 10, and security features businesses will...