Windows 10: Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app

Discus and support Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Your Phone app, which is built into Windows 10, is truly great if you’re an Android user and you want to get your text messages, recent photos, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 8, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app

Your Phone app, which is built into Windows 10, is truly great if you’re an Android user and you want to get your text messages, recent photos, and Android notifications on your PC without even touching your handset.

Microsoft is bringing some much-needed smartphone improvements to the Windows 10 platform with Your Phone app’s next update. Right now, Your Phone has limited functionality and it allows users to mirror the Android phone’s screen, access text messages and photos directly on the desktop.

According to a new leak, Microsoft is working on a new Your Phone app feature that would allow you to access calls that originate on a smartphone to speakers on desktop. Theoretically, Microsoft Your Phone app will let you place calls from your PC as well as receive Android phone calls.

Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app Your-Phone-calling-support.jpg

As you can see in the above screenshot, you will have have a dedicated dial pad and phone contacts on your PC. When you would be in a call, you can use your PC as a speaker and mic instead of your Android device to speak. There is also a button ‘Use phone’ to switch the back to the phone, and ‘search your contacts’ to find the saved numbers quickly.

Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app Your-Phone-call-settings.jpg

The experience would be pretty cool and similar to Dell’s Mobile Connect app which has always offered call support.

Last month Microsoft stated that ability to make and receive mobile calls directly from PC will be released later this year. Currently, call support for Your Phone app is being tested internally and it should be rolled out to Insiders in the coming weeks.

The Redmond giant is betting big on its Your Phone app which uses Microsoft’s cloud technology to power the connection between Android and desktop. With Your Phone app, Microsoft hopes to help users stay focused and more productive on Windows PC.

The post Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Looking for a VOIP Phone. help needed

Oh how I miss phone dialer in Windows 98. What about MagicJack?

erocker, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Here’s 10’s phone

2. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :: Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All Versions.PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !...
  3. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :: Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All Versions.PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Windows 10’s refreshed Start Menu launched — here’s your first look

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s refreshed Start Menu launched — here’s your first look: After months of waiting and temporary appearances, the Start Menu redesign is now official on Windows 10. Today Microsoft has officially started rolling it out to the testers in the Windows Insider program. Start Menu is not getting a radical overhaul, but it looks like...
  6. Change phone on Your Phone app

Change phone on Your Phone app: Hello, how do you switch devices on the Windows Your Phone App? I have seen the answer to someone that asked the same question but looks like the menus and user interface has changed on the Windows Your Phone App since then....
  7. change phone on your phone app.

change phone on your phone app.: I want to change the device on your phone app on windows please assist me with that. I would be highly obliged if you will email me personally on my email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***). Thanks Devyansh...
  8. First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d1wdni/first_look_making_phone_calls_using_your_phone_on/
  9. Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calls & dialer support coming to Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d18n4q/calls_dialer_support_coming_to_your_phone_app/
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...