Windows 10: Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet

Discus and support Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has moved ahead with Internet Explorer's new forked rendering engine, including it in the latest 'official' build of Windows 10. A new flag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 31, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet

More

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...e-disable.html

labeeman, Dec 31, 2014
  2. Edwin New Member

I tried those settings a few times; didn't seem to do anything!?

:)

Edwin, Dec 31, 2014
  3. Mr. Low Win User
    MS Edge: Could not find font setting menu like in IE12

Hi,

I have downloaded the Chinese Language Pack at the Win 10 Setting Menu. The Chinese font at the website still not as good as IE12 or Firefox browser.

May I know how to find the font setting like in IE12?

Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet [​IMG]

Alternatively, let MS Edge Import the Font Setting from other browsers such as IE12 , Firefox or Chrome.

Thanks

Mr. Low, Dec 31, 2014
  4. Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet

ow can I update IE11 because wuapp.exe is not found ???

How do you know there will be an IE12?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 31, 2014
  5. Yep I figured it was another version of Edge mode which in it's self is pretty lame,
    I prefer to run in the same mode as the browser # which is another reason I stick with ie10
    Set a browser mode and it pretty much stays as that instead of always using Edge or now ie has to figure out what to use :/
    That should slow loading down it never sifted through compatibility view list very fast and is why I do not use them.
    Disabled *Wink

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet

1. Here's how to enable the new IE12 Trident mode in Internet - Similar Threads - Here's enable IE12

2. how to enable s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable s mode: I recently disabled s mode but was unaware that it cannot be re enabled. how do I go about re enabling it? does it really help in keeping my pc secure? will it really make a difference while web browsing? was it something i should not have done? it a asus vivo book 14...
  3. how to enable s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable s mode: I recently disabled s mode but was unaware that it cannot be re enabled. how do I go about re enabling it? does it really help in keeping my pc secure? will it really make a difference while web browsing? was it something i should not have done? it a asus vivo book 14...
  4. how to enable s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to enable sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable sleep mode: So I was having fan issues on my new Asus Zenbook 14. When I would close the screen, and re open it, the fan would suddenly go off very loudly for no apparent reason. I followed a tutorial to fix a noisy fan, and now for some reason, when I close the laptop and reopen it, it...
  6. How to enable Internet Explorer Mode in new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Internet Explorer Mode in new Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge browser includes built-in support for Internet Explorer. As a result, it has now become possible to load the internal websites within Microsoft Edge. All you must do is enable Internet Explorer Mode in the new Microsoft Edge. Enable [...] This...
  7. How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 now comes with an all-new Light Mode Theme that gives a light accent color to Start, Taskbar and Notification Area. Apart from this. It brings in a lot of new features and improvements. This new theme is somewhere [...] This post How to enable new...
  8. Here’s how you can enable dark mode in Chrome 74 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how you can enable dark mode in Chrome 74 for Windows 10: Google today began rolling out a new update for Chrome that advances the browser to version 74 and finally adds dark mode support on Windows 10, but there’s a catch. As per a Google employee, the company is actually rolling out this new dark mode for Windows 10 in stages and...
  9. Here’s how to enable the hidden Google Chrome dark mode on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how to enable the hidden Google Chrome dark mode on Windows 10: The reports of Google Chrome dark mode initially appeared online after Google was spotted working on a dark theme specifically for macOS Mojave. The dark themed Google Chrome offers a comfortable browsing experience and it looks like the browser will finally work with...
  10. Internet Explorer Edge Mode - Enable or Disable

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Internet Explorer Edge Mode - Enable or Disable: How to: Internet Explorer Edge Mode - Enable or Disable How to Enable or Disable Internet Explorer Edge Mode in Windows 10 [img] Information In August 2013, Microsoft announced that document modes would be deprecated starting with Internet Explorer 11. Any websites...