Windows 10: Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged

Discus and support Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday, we reported that Windows 10 is experiencing activation issues on multiple systems. It’s not known how many users were impacted by this bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 9, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged

Yesterday, we reported that Windows 10 is experiencing activation issues on multiple systems. It’s not known how many users were impacted by this bug and while several reports have surfaced online over the past few hours, it appears that Microsoft has already deployed the fix.

The error in the question looks like the below message:

“We can’t activate Windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003.

How to fix error 0xC004C003 and reactivate Windows 10

Microsoft has provided very little details on what exactly happened and what caused the problems but it appears to be a server glitch that has already been fixed.

If you’re still experiencing the problems, simply fix the activation error by following the below steps:

• Open the Settings page from the Start menu.
    • In the Settings app, Navigate to Update & Security > Activation and click the troubleshooter option.

Windows will connect to the servers, reverify the license and your Windows 10 device will be reactivated. There is no need to reset or contact Microsoft if this doesn’t work. The fix is rolling out and everything will return back to normal in few hours even if you don’t manually click on troubleshooter link.

The post Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 9, 2018
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged

Andre Da Costa, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged

1. Here’s how to reactivate your Windows 10 license after it got purged - Similar Threads - Here’s reactivate license

2. Windows 11 License reactivation after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 License reactivation after reinstall: On June 4th, I Purchased a digital license from Microsoft Store for Windows 11 Pro.On Tuesday, my disk failed but I didn't know what was the issue until I reinstalled.Today, I got a new disk but had to reinstall Windows yet again.My license won't activate, says there is no...
  3. Windows 11 License reactivation after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 License reactivation after reinstall: On June 4th, I Purchased a digital license from Microsoft Store for Windows 11 Pro.On Tuesday, my disk failed but I didn't know what was the issue until I reinstalled.Today, I got a new disk but had to reinstall Windows yet again.My license won't activate, says there is no...
  4. License reactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License reactivation: Hey, Recently, my processor died, and since it was so old, I decided to buy a new processor, motherboard and new RAM. Now that everything is plugged up and going, I have the text "Activate windows". I had W10 Pro on my old hardware, but I cannot seem to activate it on my new...
  5. Windows license to reactivateing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows license to reactivateing: Hi I had a. Pc that the drive with windows on failed and was unable to recover anything off of it. so I got a new drive and put windows on that. And I noticed it's not reactivateing automatically like it usually does what should I do. submitted by /u/tuvok423 [link]...
  6. Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?

Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?: Hey, I wanted to ask how it is with digital licenses of Windows 10. On my account I have an active license. Now I want to use a new system. Do I have to "deactivate" Windows 10 on my old computer to make it run on the new one? Digitale Windows 10 Lizenz? "Reaktivieren"?
  7. How to reactivate with digital license after hardware change

How to reactivate with digital license after hardware change: I built my computer back in 2013 and bought a windows 7 professional license for it. At some point I used the free update to windows 10. Recently I decided to upgrade to a Ryzen 7 from my old Intel cpu. I followed the walkthrough here...
  8. Windows License reactivation after hardware change

Windows License reactivation after hardware change: Hi, I recently changed hardware and now my windows license has been deactivated. I tried using the troubleshooter but it didn't work. I signed in to the account were the digital license was connected to, but still can't get it to reactivate....
  9. Purging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Purging in Windows 10: In STORAGE I'm "purging: windows update cleanup". The action got about 1/3 completed and then froze. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purging-in-windows-10/faa8cff4-88c7-43e2-a611-5dc82e7c55df"
  10. Trouble reactivating licenses after reinstallation of Windows 10

Trouble reactivating licenses after reinstallation of Windows 10: Hi Everyone I will try to keep this brief, but it is a little complex... My company bought 300 Windows 10 licenses for products we were providing to our client. We were able to activate all the licenses in our assembly line (in China), although we had to use the Microsoft...