Windows 10: Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS!

Discus and support Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "This Message Has Been Removed By Me For Misjudging The DELL Company" Better Topic: "What's Causing My Display To Flash Orange Red?"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex White_47, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS!

"This Message Has Been Removed By Me For Misjudging The DELL Company"

Better Topic: "What's Causing My Display To Flash Orange Red?"

:)

Alex White_47, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Rob~635 Win User

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Display Adapter is suddenly hidden in device manager

My Nvidia GTX 960 is not listed in Device Manger and is not working properly, the problem is also causing regular crashes of my Dell Alien Aurora unit.

Rob~635, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Zeond1987 Win User
    Is there a way to force a program to use a secondary GPU?

I have 2 GPU's (Nvidia GTX 970 and 1080) and I want to force a program to use the 1080 for certain programs/games. Going to Settings>System>Display>Graphics Settings should give me the option to switch GPU's. Unfortunately it does not list both of my GPU's
    nor does it allow me to change to another one, only the default GPU is chosen (the 970). This is a desktop computer and I have tried the Nvidia control panel and UEFI settings without much luck. If I tried selecting a program to run on my 1080 (through the
    Nvidia control panel), it would still run it on the 970. I have tried switching the GPU's around with not much luck there either. If I can suggest to Microsoft the option in the Graphics Settings to list both GPU's for selection, that would be great. Otherwise
    I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Zeond1987, Dec 12, 2018
  4. RMayhem Win User

Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS!

Nvidia GTX 1080 performance issue.

Original title: NVidia GTX 1080 Running Slow

Hi,

I have recently finished building another PC the components are.

CPU: Intel 5820K

GPU: GTX 1080 (Asus)

Ram: 32GB

MOBO: Asus Sabertooth

I did have a GTX 770 installed until the GTX 1080 came out but i'm not getting very good graphic response. I use my PC for work for editing videos and Photos but it just doesn't seem that powerful and is performing on par with my old GTX 770 witch is a massive
    step underneath the new GTX 1080. I don't have any idea why its doing this unless is a Windows Driver Issue i cant seem to find anyone with the same problem, please help if you have any ideas!

Thank you for your time.

Rob

RMayhem, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS!

1. Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS! - Similar Threads - Here's Reply Dell's

2. Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plugged in-0% battery-Windows 10, Dell XPS1820: OK, I've had this PC for a long while. Have a need for it now so that's the reason for the resurrection. There are a number of threads on XPS charging issues, last one I read was "returned to Dell and they are replacing the MB and battery". For the last few years the PC boots...
  3. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs: [ATTACH] SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 29, 2019 In the latest addition to its GeForce® GTX® family of gaming GPUs, NVIDIA today unveiled the GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER -- the successor to its most successful GPU ever -- as well as the GeForce 1650 SUPER. [img] [img] Designed to...
  4. NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs: Welcome to GeForce GTX PC gaming. NVIDIA today launched worldwide the GeForce GTX 1650, giving you smooth performance on the latest games. With the arrival of the GTX 1650, our acclaimed Turing family of GeForce GTX GPUs now starts at $149. The GTX 1650 is the perfect...
  5. tarjeta nvidia gtx 960

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tarjeta nvidia gtx 960: hola estoy intentando instalar una tarjeta de video ndivia gtx 960 en windows 10 Pero me dice que no es compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tarjeta-nvidia-gtx-960/ceedc01f-e5ca-4add-909e-b8f1b58bafb8
  6. AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970: Hello fellow TenForums users. Since the release of W10 AU [1607] build I am pretty scared to upgrade drivers for my GTX 970. In fact, I am running an older release because latest ones don't work fine for me. I am not that impressed with DirectCompute, DX12 and Vulkan...
  7. Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?

Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?: Anyone have it working with Windows 10 with Duo Core processor? 39834
  8. Nvidia GTX 295

Nvidia GTX 295: Hi Gang, I hope everyone is enjoying the new OS ... I'm getting ready to upgrade my Primary system, which is a EVGA classified X58 board with a core i7, 6Gb RAM and a GTX 295 card. I noted looking thru that the card is legacy now, no new drivers mentioned for 10, nor...
  9. Nvidia Ends Support for Fermi-based GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia Ends Support for Fermi-based GPUs: Effective April 2018, Game Ready Driver upgrades, including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, will be available only on Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal series GPUs. Critical security updates will be available on Fermi series GPUs through January 2019....
  10. Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks: Nvidia has launched a pair of GPUs that the chip giant claims are four times faster than last year's offering. The Pascal architecture is continuing to find its way through Nvidia's product line-up, with today marking the introduction of its Tesla P4 and P40 GPUs....