Windows 10: Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around"

Discus and support Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why Didn’t You Stop Dragging My Files Around? Microsoft Parody Of “Somebody I Had Used To Know” When I Had Woke Up, I Had Logged Into My Username.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlaHeza, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AlaHeza Win User

Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around"

Why Didn’t You Stop Dragging My Files Around?
    Microsoft Parody Of “Somebody I Had Used To Know”

When I Had Woke Up, I Had Logged

Into My Username.
    But While Looking On My Desktop,

It Was Within Disaray.
    Thought That You Wouldn't Do

Things Without My Consent.
    Had Spent So Many Hours Installing

The PSP EMU And Now It Had Went
    Now I Was Very Upset That Microsoft Had Ruined My Disabled Mind. (I Have Autism)

But You Didn’t Have To Delete My Stuff.
    I Was Having Fun Playing On My PSP Emulator.
    You Have Griefed My Desktop And It’s Now Enough.
    Ever Since That One Day, Today Was

Just Not Fun.
    You Didn’t Have To Move Them With

Your Robotic Hounds.
    The File Text Was Completely White,

So It’s Very Hard To Find Them.
    So, I’ll Icon Shepherd Them, So That

They Would Be Found.
    Please Microsoft, Stop Dragging My Files Around!
    Please Microsoft, Stop Dragging My Files Around!
    Stop Dragging
    Stop Dragging My Files Around
    Stop Dragging
    Stop Dragging My Files Around
    Stop Dragging
    My Files Around
    Stop Dragging
    (Denied File Deletion At The End Of The Song)

:)

AlaHeza, Nov 5, 2018

2. click and drag songs on media player

I place cd in burner, however, when I highlight all the songs to drag to sync, they never drop into the sync list. What is the secret?

BarbaraMorrow, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around"

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around"

1. Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around" - Similar Threads - Here's Song Complaint

2. Over 75% of complaints on here are to do with OneDrive... It's ruined my computer as well....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Over 75% of complaints on here are to do with OneDrive... It's ruined my computer as well....: My brand new, $1100 laptop, with a 12gen i7, an RTX 4060, 32gb of a RAM, and a 1tb m.2 ssd has been absolutely backed doored by this terrible, unbelievably disgraceful software. Not only that, I was scammed into paying for it. I was tired of my files being duplicated, and...
  3. Over 75% of complaints on here are to do with OneDrive... It's ruined my computer as well....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Over 75% of complaints on here are to do with OneDrive... It's ruined my computer as well....: My brand new, $1100 laptop, with a 12gen i7, an RTX 4060, 32gb of a RAM, and a 1tb m.2 ssd has been absolutely backed doored by this terrible, unbelievably disgraceful software. Not only that, I was scammed into paying for it. I was tired of my files being duplicated, and...
  4. Complaint about 'Drag and Drop' keep sticking to my mouse pointer and not dropping!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about 'Drag and Drop' keep sticking to my mouse pointer and not dropping!: I have been waiting for months for Microsoft to fix and discover this themselves but I have been waiting way too long to report it and it is an really annoying thing because sometimes it works after: Pressing Escape then grab the files again, go to the taskbar and wait for...
  5. Complaint about 'Drag and Drop' keep sticking to my mouse pointer and not dropping!

Complaint about 'Drag and Drop' keep sticking to my mouse pointer and not dropping!: I have been waiting for months for Microsoft to fix and discover this themselves but I have been waiting way too long to report it and it is an really annoying thing because sometimes it works after: Pressing Escape then grab the files again, go to the taskbar and wait for...
  6. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  7. Not allow you to place this file here

Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  8. FILE A COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FILE A COMPLAINT: Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against Microsoft? I can’t find a legit phone number to voice my concerns with a live agent. I have sent direct messages via FB and Twitter, sent email messages and provided survey feedback, in an effort to voice my concerns.I would...
  9. Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver: In the upper left corner of my screensaver, I get a little ad from Microsoft that says "touch here and ask to hear songs by" or something similar. I don't want to touch here. I want if off my screensaver. How do I get rid of it?...
  10. My Customer Complaint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Customer Complaint: Dear Microsoft, I would like to write a complaint, because you guys just won't listen to your customers (including myself), I have said like more than five times to move on from Windows 10 and Release Windows 11 or 12, but just release a new windows and don't just make...