Windows 10: Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t

Discus and support Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 on ARM has allowed developers to fiddle with smartphones and install the unsupported desktop operating system. Last year, we saw Lumia 950... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 4, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t

Windows 10 on ARM has allowed developers to fiddle with smartphones and install the unsupported desktop operating system. Last year, we saw Lumia 950 XL with Windows 10 on ARM and some developers managed to port the project to Google Pixel 3 XL that also uses Snapdragon processor.

In April, a developer ported the desktop OS to OnePlus 6T and also demoed the OnePlus flagship running Modern Warfare 2. In another announcement posted late last month, the developer going by the Twitter handle NTAuthority posted a photo that gives us the best look at OnePlus 6t with Windows 10.

As you can see in the below image, Windows 10 fits pretty well on one plus 6t, but the OS could not adjust its UI for waterdrop notch. Installing Windows 10 on Android handsets is apparently not easy and the developer also initially ran into the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD).

While you can install Windows 10 ARM on Lumia 950 XL, the installer isn’t available for OnePlus 6t. In the near future, the community could also release an installer that would allow anyone to install Windows 10 on select Android phones like OnePlus 6t.

Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t OnePlus-6t-with-Windows-10.jpg

NTAuthority has also shared images of Windows 10 on the OnePlus 6T running apps like Google Chrome and Modern Combat 2 using the x86 emulation compatibility layer.

The touch panel of the OnePlus is recognized by Windows 10 as it uses a Synaptics touch controller.

Windows 10 ARM versatility has paved the way for installing and booting Windows on Windows Phones and compatible Android smartphones (OnePlus 6t, Google Pixel 3 XL).

Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t Chromium-on-OnePlus-6T.jpg

Windows 10 hasn’t been optimized for small-screen devices, but developers are also working on a Mobile Shell that would bring Windows 10 Mobile-inspired interface to Windows 10 on ARM.

The post Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Rajdstr Win User

Can we us windows 10 OnePlus 5?

I have OnePlus with 8GB Ram, just wondering that is there any stable way to run the Windows 10 mobile version on Android-based OnePlus 5.

Rajdstr, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Here’s the clearest look at Windows 10 running on OnePlus 6t - Similar Threads - Here’s clearest running

2. Link to Windows Oneplus Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Oneplus Windows 10: Hello,I have oneplus 8t and windows 10. recently i saw link to windows option in my settings. i enabled it but dont see apps section on my laptopDoes that feature works on windows 10?...
  3. Link to Windows Oneplus Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows Oneplus Windows 10: Hello,I have oneplus 8t and windows 10. recently i saw link to windows option in my settings. i enabled it but dont see apps section on my laptopDoes that feature works on windows 10?...
  4. Your Phone App does not show apps installed on my OnePlus 6T

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App does not show apps installed on my OnePlus 6T: Hi, I have a OnePlus 6T linked to the Your Phone app and the notification settings customized to show notifications only from certain selected apps. I have 2 whatsapp accounts on the same device using the parallel app, one personal and the other my work phone number. I...
  5. Bluetooth connection issues between my OnePlus 6T and my Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection issues between my OnePlus 6T and my Dell G7 7588: [ATTACH] The story goes as follows: after "pairing" my Android phone to my G7, I've only been able to see them connect for maybe 5 seconds before the connection inevitably fails. I'm on Windows 10 version 2004 and OnePlus's latest Android 10 update. Also, my phone appears...
  6. Here’s a look at Windows 10 X running on a laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s a look at Windows 10 X running on a laptop: Microsoft is working on Windows 10 X for dual-screen and foldable devices such as the Surface Neo. The leaked documentation has previously revealed that Microsoft also plans to optimize 10X for traditional laptops and the OS has already been put on an unsupported MacBook....
  7. Here’s another look at Microsoft’s modular Windows 10 X

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s another look at Microsoft’s modular Windows 10 X: Windows 10 X, which is a ‘brand new expression’ of Microsoft’s Windows operating system, would be ready for consumers in 2020. Windows 10 X has been created for a new breed of devices with at least two displays and Microsoft’s own Surface Neo could be one of the few PCs to...
  8. OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 News
    OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare: A developer who goes by the alias NTAuthority recently showed off a OnePlus 6T handset running Windows 10 on ARM operating system. After some tweaks to the system, Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T works without any major issues. NTAuthority has now shared more progress on this...
  9. Developer successfully installs Windows 10 on OnePlus 6T

in Windows 10 News
    Developer successfully installs Windows 10 on OnePlus 6T: Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T wasn’t an April Fools’ Day joke after all. A software developer, who also goes by the alias NTAuthority, has posted another screenshot which shows off the Windows 10’s desktop on OnePlus 6T. A group of developers has been trying to bring Windows...
  10. Developer tries to boot Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T

in Windows 10 News
    Developer tries to boot Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T: After porting Windows 10 on ARM to Raspberry Pi, Nintendo Switch, a group of developers has now managed to boot the operating system on OnePlus 6T. This would obviously not make you more productive or improve the phone’s experience but it is one of the crazy hacks you can do....